Carnation Evaporated Milk Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 534 in Coffee

December 29, 2016

You can use this product for a number of things. in comparison to other condensed milks, carnation ensures its not too sweet and it is just the right amount of sweet.

December 28, 2016

ha ha, just used a whole can in my clam chowder, kid loves it in soup, always have it on hand, a definate must in the pantry, great on porridge and for rice pudding

September 26, 2016

Carnation evaporated milk has a special place in my house. Growing up my grandmother made us special ice treats with it so there is a lot of nostalgia tied to it. Maybe its the impending cold but I've been feeling drawn to comfort foods including a nice cup of tea or hot cocoa with a splash (maybe a bit more than a splash) of evaporated milk. Rich, creamy, taste-full of memories.

August 14, 2016

Love using it to make deseart with the kids every weekend.It taste good and makes the cakes fluffy and tasty.Sometimes I use it with coffee.I like adding it to my sweat stuff.

June 16, 2016

I use carnation milk in my coffee in the mornibg. To me the smooth creamy flavor makes a great way to start my day. I enjoy cook in g with it I make the best maple fudge using it. I will use it for ever

June 16, 2016

No coffee or tea for me without this. Thanks to some friends from good old NFLD for making me try this. Makes milk or table cream seem gross LOL. This is also good for anything you would use milk in for cooking and baking. It is not too rich and it adds some sweetness. Dont knock it till ya try it :)

June 16, 2016

The best milk for tea! I find just a small amount of this adds a really nice taste and color to tea. I usually always have at least 2 cans of this on hand because tea is a everyday must in a Newfie household. And it must be Carnation.
    It is creamy and really nice for cooking or baking but doesn't taste the greatest alone; when in a pinch-Like camping far away from stores-and is on hand can be watered down and used in cereal!

April 25, 2016

I like adding Carnation Evaporated Milk to my coffee and Tea in the morning it gives it such a creamy great taste I always have some on hand to also use for some of my baking recipes that calls fro milk

March 31, 2016

Carnation evaporated milk is always in stock in my pantry. I do alot of cooking and when a recipe calles for evaporated milk this is the trusted brand that i turn to. The price is pretty good s well and even better when on sale.

March 06, 2016

I recently tried Carnation Evaporated Milk ... in my tea! ... instead of using regular milk or cream. I was pleasantly surprised as it tasted pretty good! The carnation milk is very thick do a little goes a long way.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic