• Catelli Express Lasagne Pasta
  • Catelli Express Lasagne Pasta

Catelli Express Lasagne Pasta Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

November 30, 2016

I'm old fashioned and love the way my Gramma made her lasagne, so I was very skeptical about trying Catelli Express Lasagne Pasta- really? Express lasagne? In the end, it was very good and although I had to change my attitude, the whole family loved it and I learned how to make lasagne a new way - faster. It wasn't better, it wasn't worse, it was simply faster. Considering how slow my stove is to boil water, why not go faster? Lots of cheese and garden canned tomatoes, this was excellent.

November 30, 2016

I like how this saves so much time when cooking lasagna. It doesn't need any pre-cooking and cooks perfect when made in oven. I wish I would have discovered this one a long time ago. Lasagna is already crazy intense time consuming, so to have something like this. saves you about 20 minutes of prepping.

November 30, 2016

Moi jai adoré ces pates. Pas besoin de les faire cuiremt avant . tout simplement ajouter un peu d'eau a la sauce choisie pour faire la lasagnd et mmmmm super bon.

October 02, 2016

This product to make pasta is my go to especially if i have to make supper in a rush for school or work . It almost reminds me of my moms recipe of lasagne so it's super comforting and it isn't expensive either so it's worth it

September 21, 2016

My go to lasagna noodle. Nice substance to the noodle and it tastes great! It also holds up well when I make some lasagnas for the freezer, it keeps the fresh taste.

August 26, 2016

love this product, easy, quick, and very good. I tried last weekend with my family, everybody loved it. for sure I will buy it. and I receive coupon, always love when it is cheaper.

September 28, 2015

I used the Catelli Express Lasagne to prepare my favorite lasagne recipe and it came ou just perfect. This product has an excellent cost-benefit as it is not overly expensive and super practical and I don't think that there's anything to be improved about the product itself.
My family and friends loved it and I received a lot of compliments.

September 21, 2015

Catelli pasta is amazing quality pasta, I always buy it when it goes on sale. The express lasagne is so convenient to have on hand for a quick supper. I am a huge fan of lasagna so I love to buy this so I can make my famous lasagna in a short amount of time!

August 28, 2015

Catelli Express Lasagne Pasta:
One of my favorite pastas and the price is right

August 28, 2015

This is one of my favorite Pastas to cook with and making Lasagna .When I make Lasagna out of Catelli Express Lasagna I always make two.The second one I freeze for later. In fact ,when I am cooking with Pasta I always use Catelli Express.The noodles cooks in no time in boiling water and is drained and ready to use,No mess and no fooling with. If you are going to make Lasagna then it is better to use the best brand for flavour,and that would be Catelli Express.I do recommend this product.There are many types of noodles you can buy in a Catelli Express Brand.