Caudalie Gentle Cleanser

Caudalie Gentle Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #743 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Caudalie Gentle Cleanser leaves the skin clean, soft, free of impurities and makeup, and protected against free radicals. Skin regains clarity and health and is perfectly prepared to absorb the benefits of skincare applied afterwards. For more information, visit http://www.sephora.com/.

December 16, 2015

This gentle cleanser soothes my dry, irritated skin. I wash twice per week and use micellar water the rest of the time. Caudalie is the best!

April 04, 2012

I just discovered Caudalie products through one of my friend . I bought a little package that included the Cleanser

I particulary love the Cleanser. It is so gentle! But also effective! It has a great foam too. Not too little, not too much
It actually almost seemed like my skin was thanking me after i cleaned it!
I really like that is natural and has no parabens

It's too bad Caudalie product are so pricey!! You can buy them at Sephora online.

July 04, 2011

I use this cleanser as a make-up remover together with Caudalie's cleansing water. The "gentle" in its name is no lie - Caudalie is pure gentleness. And no wonder it's gentle when it contains no: parabens, suflates, synthetic dyes, petro-chemicals or phtahlates.
After finding out almost randomly that I'm quite allergic to any product that contains mint - usually found in eye creams that serve to reduce puffiness (in my case, it magnified the puffiness so that I wasn't able to open my eyes), I opted for natural products.
This 3-in-1 cleanser, makeup remover, and toner is perfect for all skin types so it doesn't leave your face dry like most out there. I also wear contacts and it's never bothered me.
I love the product design, too, as it's perfect for traveling - you can easily "lock" the bottle by turning the squirt top to the side, a feature I believe all fluid cosmetic products should have.

I'm hoping Caudalie, pronounced "kow-dah-lee," will become a household name soon, so that when I walk into a beauty store and ask for any of its awesome products, the sales person will know what I'm talking about!