• Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturizing Cream
  • Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturizing Cream

Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #929 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dont lose your natural look of radiance as you age. Keep your skin soft, smooth, and glowing with Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturizing Cream. It infuses the skin with hydrating essential oils, botanical extracts, and vitamins.

December 01, 2014

Love Premieres Vendanges from Caudalie. It's a little pricey but so rich and soothing. It also has a very pleasant sent. But my review is not really based on scent more on effectiveness!

It keeps my sking well hydrated bur maybe not enought on cold winter days. That would be the only downside

May 15, 2010

The best moisturizer for girls on the go. I travel frequently, so I always make sure to keep several mini sizes of Caudalie's moisturizer on hand for long flights! After applying a dollop during take off, 11 hours later my skin was still supple and smooth! It has a nice, soft, calming fragrance. This is quality stuff.

September 29, 2009

I love the weight of the cream for my skin type. It's not tacky (sticky) and not oily. As well, it's got a light and pleasant smell of lavender. I love it and wish that the price point for it was not so high, goodness. The price we have to pay to keep ourselves in tip top shape. :) I was lucky to get a sample from Sephora; stop by there and try it. Either way, it's definitely a keeper...now to find it at a more appealing price than $40 for 1.3 oz.

December 14, 2007

I love Caudalie, it's an awesome company, that makes awesome products. I have been using their moisturizers for a very long time! People always compliment me on my skin's texture, and tone. I owe it mostly to this product, aside from genes etc. I find this cream afforable, and just as good as the super-expensive creams out there. Check it out, you won't be disappointed, they also have a higher concentration if you're looking for anti-aging, but for young women who want something that's light and not overbearing but works, this is it!