Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 270 in Serums

May 06, 2015

Decent serum, it moisturizes well without irritating my skin. The formula is light and sinks into your skin after a few minutes which makes it good for both a day time and night time serum that isn't heavy at all. And because its quite light, I wouldn't say its extremely "Thirst Quenching" but definitely moisturizing enough even for winter as a serum before moisturizer. Another plus is that I did not break out after using this.

March 18, 2015

I was recommended this serum for my skin type and I would not recommend this it gave me a chemical burn on my face.

March 12, 2015

This product is Amazing! I added it to my winter skin care routine and have never regretted it. My skin feel hydrated and soft. It will leave your skin feeling absolutely amazing!

March 11, 2015

I got the deluxe sample to try that lasted 2 weeks. This serum is a very fluid silky creamy liquid that glides on smoothly and leaves no sticky residue behind. I loved that it can be used under the foundation without disrupting your make-up or additional daily moisturizer. It leaves a nice soft dewy feel to the skin and a slight glow without any shine. It also has a refreshing light floral scent that isn't overpowering and dissipated after application. It was also nice to see that this serum wasn't harsh nor did it make my skin break out, it's very gently and soothing to the skin. I didn't see any results in skin tone but it moisturized my face and gave me a nice fresh glow. I would use this as any skin booster that you apply under your daily moisturizer if you have really dry skin. A small amount does cover your entire face and absorbs quickly.
Bottom Line: I love the added soft feeling and radiant shine this serum gave my face plus it's cruelty free and has gentle ingredients for the most sensitive skin. I don't know if it actually would help discoloration as so many products make that claim and few deliver and I don't like the high price of the product even if it's a decent moisturizer. In honesty though if I could afford it I would splurge on it for it's moisture boosting properties. If your on a budget I'm sure you could find less expensive face oils to help with that issue.

September 09, 2014

Beautiful serum, feels like water on your face, hydrates, dries down well. Very nice product!

August 08, 2014

My Skin: Oily, Combo, Sensitive, Acne-Prone

Product Consistency:
- Light-weight (slightly heavier than water or milk).
- Not greasy.
- Absorbs quickly.

My Experience:
- I reach for this in the winter because it instantly hydrates and smooths out dry, flakey patches without over-hydrating my skin.
- I do not breakout when I use this serum.
- Sits well under makeup and/or moisturizer.
- I like the scent, some don't, the smell doesn't linger if that's a concern.

How I use it:
A little goes a long way. Dab a small amount of product on dry areas after toner sets in and build more if necessary.

Highly recommended if you're worried about heavy creams causing breakouts.

August 04, 2014

I have been using this product for around half a year but not everyday, only when my face feels really dry. Sometimes I get these rashes or dry skin and after putting this on, it feels much better. This product is a bit expensive but I think it's worth it. It lasts for quite awhile but I don't use a lot of it.