• Celazome Penetrating Body Lotion

Celazome Penetrating Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #272 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 17, 2015

This is the moisturizer that my dermatologist recommended to me and I have been using it ever since. This is the best moisturizer that I have found that works on my eczema.

I purchased this from my dermatologist's office for $30.00CAD. It is an 8oz. bottle and has lasted me February-October (6 months!) I think it is well worth the price. I use this lotion both morning and night. I also purchased the smaller travel size for when I went to Nicaragua and to Vegas.

Using this moisturizer regularly (day and night) has allowed me to stop using my corticosteroid prescription creams altogether. I have not used them since May or June. I use about a nickel sized amount on my face and neck.

The consistency is a thicker lotion, but not thick enough to be called a cream. It is white and fragrance free.

Overall, this lotion has saved my skin. I highly recommend asking your dermatologist about it, or browsing through the products on the website. This has worked for me; however, everyone has different skin, so it may or may not work for you.