Cerama Bryte

Cerama Bryte Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

February 19, 2017

This product is great at cleaning even the toughest messes off my stove. Even burnt on food comes off easily with this product. I don't find myself using the razor blade very often now. So little effort is required to clean after dinner now, it's great.

April 12, 2016

This stuff is pretty great for cleaning my glass top stove. A title goes a long way, so a bottle of it lasts a long time. It leaves s thin coating on the cook top so it's easier to clean off marks next time. I do give sometimes it's not always super great at cleaning off really difficult stains. Sometimes I need baking soda as well for tougher marks.

April 12, 2016

WOW this product works and fast!! I to got it from Costco for a low cost. Would recommend to anyone whop has a glass top stove. I have not tried the blade thing yet .

April 12, 2016

The Cerma Bryte cook top cleaner works well for removing the residue of my glass stove top.
    My boyfriend picked this up from Costco. Currently, I am using a sponge to massage the
    cleaner into the surface to lift the residue. It does suggest using a razor blade, which makes
    me a little nervous. However, the razor blade was also suggested to me by the appliance fellow
    that adjusted my stove door for me. I am willing to give it a shot to get the remaining stubborn
    stove top stains. Overall, easy to use and pretty effective.