Cerama Bryte

Cerama Bryte Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 12, 2016

This stuff is pretty great for cleaning my glass top stove. A title goes a long way, so a bottle of it lasts a long time. It leaves s thin coating on the cook top so it's easier to clean off marks next time. I do give sometimes it's not always super great at cleaning off really difficult stains. Sometimes I need baking soda as well for tougher marks.

April 12, 2016

WOW this product works and fast!! I to got it from Costco for a low cost. Would recommend to anyone whop has a glass top stove. I have not tried the blade thing yet .

April 12, 2016

The Cerma Bryte cook top cleaner works well for removing the residue of my glass stove top.
My boyfriend picked this up from Costco. Currently, I am using a sponge to massage the
cleaner into the surface to lift the residue. It does suggest using a razor blade, which makes
me a little nervous. However, the razor blade was also suggested to me by the appliance fellow
that adjusted my stove door for me. I am willing to give it a shot to get the remaining stubborn
stove top stains. Overall, easy to use and pretty effective.