Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Reviews

Ranked #911 out of 1213 in Perfume

Top notes are lemon and cedar; middle notes are pink pepper, water hyacinth and jasmine; base notes are teak wood, iris, amber, patchouli, vetiver and white musk

September 25, 2016

I love this perfume. It is a classic. It's not overpowering and I love the smell. I am thinking of switching over to the new No.5 eau scent. It seems the older I get the more I like all of the classic Chanel perfumes.

September 25, 2016

Super bon parfum . Odeur différente qui tient bien sur moi. Prix trop élevé pas contre. Bouteille de parfum très belle et épuré. Odeur féminine et douce.

February 21, 2016

I have been using Chanel Eau Fraiche for years now, it is my favourite perfume of all time. The scent is light and lasts all day, with just a coup,e of sprays. I have received many compliments on how good it smells. It is pricey though, as with most Chanel products.

September 10, 2015

I've was never one for perfume as often the smell would be intoxicating and would give me a headache. That was until I came across Chanel Chance - Eau Fraiche, I felt in love with it completely. It has a very soft but refreshing smell that will stay throughout the day without suffocating you or others around you. I also love the appearance of the box and the bottle, very classic.

0.5/5

November 11, 2014

This is one of the few perfumes I've ever tried that I just couldn't wash off fast enough. Not only did it make me feel sick, after a few minutes I got a splitting headache that turned into a migraine. It wouldn't wash off, even with soap, and I could smell it for the rest of the day. Just not even remotely close to being a winner with me. It smelled like a strong, harsh, sharp, bitter, chemical mess, and I wasn't impressed to say the least. Fortunately it was just a sample vial that I could toss out without losing anything.

April 06, 2014

This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is a Chyre Floral fragrance that is unique, fresh and quite feminine. The top notes are lemon and cedar; middle notes are pink pepper, water hyacinth and jasmine; base notes are teak wood, iris, amber, patchouli, vetiver and white musk. I find it lasts very long and you only 2 sprays to last well into the evening.

February 05, 2011

This is another lighter spinoff of Chanel's classic Chance. I love this scent by far the greatest as it has a fresh mix of sweetness and musk. It is not as fruity as the eau tendre but definitely lighter than the original Chance. It is great for day and evening wear. Only a few light spritz' of this and you will smell fabulous all day.