Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #789 out of 807 in Eye Liner

1.5/5

May 20, 2015

Had a sample of this product and it's just an expensive version of a drustore liner, I would save my money and get a rimmel one, they are just as good if not better.

February 25, 2009

My mom is OBSESSED with Chanel. And I like to borrow her stuff :) So I borrowed this eyeliner from her one night, and loved it. It was waterproof, it went on nicely, it didn't need sharpening, i thought it was great.

So, I went to Holt's and bought my own, in two shades. Dark blue and black. It was pretty expensive as it was Chanel, so I thought it would be worth it. I've been using it for about 6 months now, and it works well. However there are a couple things I don't like about it

1) It's hard to get off because it's waterproof and I usually end up with it smudged under my eyes if I've worn it out at night.
    2) It doesn't remain sharp very long, and the "sharpener" it has hidden inside the the back, doesn't really work.
    3) It is not cheap. (it IS Chanel... but still)

So, if you like the idea of waterproof eyeliner in pretty shades, that doesn't need to be sharpened (but isn't really sharp) and are willing to pay for it, then go for it. Otherwise, I'm sure there are other waterproof eyeliners, or even regular eyeliners that work just as well for a much cheaper price.