• Chapman's Ball Top Ice Cream Cones
  • Chapman's Ball Top Ice Cream Cones

Chapman's Ball Top Ice Cream Cones Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 427 in Ice Cream

May 26, 2016

What's not to love. Chapman hits it out of the park with this one. So chocolately and creamy with the caramel in the middle and the cone stays crunchy with ice cream right to the end of cone. Problem is, I can't only have one. They are so delicious.

August 24, 2015

These were amazing! My local grocery store had these on sale for $2 for a box of 4. We will be buying again for sure! The whole family loved them.

January 29, 2015

You know that you're in for a sweet treat when you purchase a Chapman's product. Proudly Canadian and selling a delicious variety of quality ice cream/frozen yogurt products.

July 17, 2014

The best ice cream treat on the market. Always affordable. Best of all, made from 100% Canadian milk.

May 29, 2014

Once again Chapman's has come through for us with another decadent product. Love this company and it's line of products. This one is so good that I can't resist them. So, I buy them for my 89 year old Mom and when I go to visit her I will help myself to one. I am afraid that I do not have the will power to just eat one when I keep them in my own freezer. Creamy, flavorful, just downright heavenly. Drumsticks are my very favorite in the Chapman's line. I tried another brand a few days ago and was soooo... disappointed.

Chapman's products are so great that I don't know whether to thank them or curse them for tempting me so much. Keep up the good work though Chapman's I don't know what I would do if I couldn't indulge in own of your treats every few days.

May 24, 2014

I'm not really a chocolate ice cream person but this is quite enjoyable.

April 14, 2014

I was not very found of this product. I was excited to see it and thought it would be a great alternative to Drumsticks but I found the ice cream to have a funny texture (was not smooth and creamy) and it was overly sweet and all and all not enjoyable. Would not purchase again

March 11, 2014

This ice cream is delicious. Love all the flavors.

February 19, 2014

I hide this from my family so i don't have to share lol

September 25, 2013

I bought this alot this summer, so yummy