• Chapman's Cappuccino Frozen Yogurt
  • Chapman's Cappuccino Frozen Yogurt

Chapman's Cappuccino Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

July 05, 2016

This frozen yogourt from Chapman's has the same consistency as ice cream. It's very smooth and creamy and scoops very well. I offered some to a family member and without knowing it was yogourt, they actually thought they were eating ice cream. The cappuccino flavour is true to taste. The coffee flavour isn't too strong, just right. There are chocolate/espresso bits mixed into the yogourt and this is the part that I sort of disliked a little. The amount of chocolate they put in is too much and that's something I rarely say when it comes to chocolate. Since the bits freeze up, they remain hardened and I found myself continuously chewing chocolate which kept getting stuck in my teeth. I feel chocolate shavings or a chocolate swirl would have been a better fit. Other than that, this is a pretty good product, especially if you want a treat that has lower amount of fat and calories than ice cream.

July 04, 2016

This is my go-to value frozen yogurt. It tastes amazing, is a great price, and is Canadian made. This is a must stock in my freezer all summer long and if you like coffee and frozen yogurt, it should be in yours too.

May 26, 2016

You know when it's your time of the month, and your cravings are all out of whack and you want something sweet, salty, and chocolatey as well? This frozen yogurt is all this and more. My favourite flavour of frozen yogurt!

March 16, 2016

je le recommende fortement car ca goute pas lartificiel
cest tres naturel on goute le gout du yogourt, cest magique !
jadore ce produit je le consomme sur une base reguliere

May 21, 2015

This frozen yogurt is sooo tasty and creamy. I love cappuccino and I love frozen yogurt and the two of them together is pure bliss and perfection! I will for sure but this again.

May 08, 2015

This is a Chapman's Frozen Yogurt flavor that we always purchase. Tastes so creamy and flavourful. Generous pieces of chocolate espresso flakes in every spoonful. A satisfying anytime treat.

June 12, 2014

As a coffee lover, I absolutely LOVE this frozen yogurt! It has the taste and texture of a good quality ice cream, but with a LOT less calories! My favourite part are the little chocolate chip specs throughout it - it adds another dimension to the texture.

It tastes and feels like ice cream, but it's sooooo much better :) If you love coffee, you HAVE to try it!