Chapman's Black Jack Cherry Frozen Yogurt

Chapman's Black Jack Cherry Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 38 in Frozen Yogourt

Cherry and chocolate frozen yogurt with black cherries and cherry chocolate cups. More information over here.

June 08, 2017

I purchased this product last week and it is already empty. My first taste was blissful and each spoonful after that! The cherry and chocolate pieces in it are so very very good! If you like Cordial cherries, you MUST try this! I absolutely 100% recommend this product and urge anyone who likes cherry and chocolate to purchase it as well!! Bonus part.. it is made right here in Canada! Happy 150th!

May 12, 2017

I love chapmans and especially chocolate cherry..this company is very supportive and good with coupons. The yogurt is a much better alternative to ice cream and yet is soo tasty .

April 25, 2017

c'est tellement mon produit de yogourt glacé préféré, autant pour son gout que sa texture! J'Aime bien tous les produits chapmans, mais celui ci est de loin mon favori.

April 04, 2017

This is my go to for a summer treat as I can't eat a lot of milk this stuff seems to work for mee.
    The mix of chocolate and cherry chunks is perfect SO delicious and cheaper than ice cream usually

September 17, 2016

I'm glad that the companies came out with frozen yogurt which is slightly better and a few less calories than ice cream. Personally, I really do not notice much difference between the yogurt and the ice cream. They are both fantastic escapes from reality and with the frozen yogurt, half the guilt because it is fat free. This particular flavor is popular with young and old alike as it has lots of fat black cherries and little chocolate pieces filled with sweet cherry syrup. All in all, I will definitely be buying this frozen yogurt on a regular basis and I totally recommend it in all categories with an A.

August 26, 2016

This product may be lower in calories, but not in taste. It contains top quality fruit which provides a truly natural taste. Wouldn't be without this in my freezer during the summer months.

March 16, 2016

For what this product is, a healthier alternative to a chocolate and cherry infused frozen ice cream treat, it's fairly awesome AND a decent price compared to a froyo shop. Again, in comparison to ice cream it's actually NOT light on the flavour and that's saying something for a frozen yogurt. Personally I'm a frozen yogurt fanatic so I have some experience in the froyo department. I love visiting my local Menchie's on a regular basis, but after awhile it gets pretty pricey so I try to find grocery store products to satisfy my craving. In all honestly I have moved on from the Chapman's brand (unless I'm making a smoothie and I tend to purchase their vanilla frozen yogurt), because I like to experiment with new products A LOT. Anywho, this yogurt is chocolatey and sweet because the cherry pieces as well as the chocolate cherry infused chunks taste like a sugary syrupy SWEET cherry candy. This flavour is a little sophisticated and pairs nicely with fresh cherries and chocolate sauce if you're into a decadent treat with the off set of trying to add the real fruit to actually receive some sort of health benefit. So yeah, give this product a whirl.

March 09, 2016

This frozen yogurt is a tasty treat and because it's yogurt you don't feel too guilty when eating it! ;-) All my family love it. The regular price is a little high, but when it's on sale it's worth it.

January 05, 2016

This frozen yogurt is the best,the taste of chocolate and cherries is so yummy,everyone in my family loves it.

July 15, 2015

Absolutely the best ice cream, out there. Would never know it is a frozen yogurt product. Tons of chocolate and cherries. The best out there.

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns