Chapman's No Sugar Added Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #323 out of 414 in Ice Cream

May 08, 2016

Oh...my...word...If I could write a love letter to ice cream, I would write it to Chapman's No Sugar Added! I try to stick to a low carb / low sugar diet and have really been missing my ice cream. Well, the heavens opened and brought me this beauty! So far, I have tried the Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate, Peanut Butter Crunch, Butterscotch Ripple, and Butter Pecan versions (yes, I love my ice cream!) My favourites so far have been the vanilla and chocolate. Overall, the flavours are amazing! Honestly, you would never know that these weren't regular ice cream. The calories are lower than traditional ice creams and you can completely work them in to diet plans as a treat. One thing to note is that they don't freeze as solid as a regular ice cream, so you can't leave the container out for too long, as it will melt quickly. I can't wait to try the rest of the flavours! It is a bit more pricey than regular ice cream, but I feel that it's totally worth it for people who have dietary restrictions like me. I am completely in love with Chapman's No Sugar Added Ice Cream!

July 23, 2015

Tasted really good, I was surprised! I had the No Sugar Added Mint Chocolatey Flake.

January 11, 2015

I'm diabetic and love ice cream. Coming across this in my grocery freezer made me squeal with delight! Chapman's is my favourite ice cream and frozen yogurt provider and it's lovely delights like this one that keep them being tops in my book!

May 24, 2014

For the people in my family that have to watch what they eat because of medical reasons this is a great treat for them!

May 19, 2014

Choose your flavour carefully. I love that Chapman's makes a No Sugar Added line of products. And, I'm a sucker for peanut butter, so when I saw Chapman's No Sugar Added Peanut Butter Crunch, I picked one up. I should have read the label a bit more closely. It was disappointing in that it wasn't peanut butter ice cream, but rather vanilla with a thin ribbon of peanut butter swirled down the middle of the container. It took a long time before I got any peanut butter. There were, however, a whole lot of peanut bits - far too many. And, having been in the ice cream for so long, most of the peanuts were on the chewy side. First time. Last time. I think I'll stick with plain NSA CHOCOLATE and add my own homemade peanut butter sauce.

September 05, 2013

Really good for ice cream with no added sugar you dont notice there is no sugar.

August 13, 2013

This is one of my favorite ice creams. You wouldn't guess it was no sugar added. I wish it was a bit cheaper but they have a nice variety of flavors, including their new peanut butter one! Yum!

August 12, 2013

Great ice cream. The new flavors are great. Mint chocolate, black cherry, and butter pecan are amazing.

August 21, 2012

I tried Chapman's No Sugar Added Ice Cream (chocolate flavored) and I just loved it!! It's got a nice rich, smooth chocolate flavor. I really love that I can make a summer treat choice that doesn't affect the amount of sugar I'm consuming too much. It's such great icecream it's easy to forget that it is actually the No Sugar Added variety. You Betcha I recommend Chapman's No Sugar Added Ice Cream to anyone!

August 16, 2012

I tried the Back Cherry no sugar added ice cream and it was so good!I have tried there regular line of ice cream but wanted to give this one a try.There are huge chunks of cherries throughout the ice cream that are really juicy and sweeten up the ice cream.It has a pretty pink color with the cherries swirled through the vanilla ice cream.You defiantly do not miss the sugar at all.All Chapmans ice creams are superior I have not found one that is not good.Always creamy and quality ingredients a great Canadian company.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends