Chapman's Slice Cream Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 414 in Ice Cream

March 09, 2016

I normally love all of Chapman's products. I recently bought the chocolate slice cream cake. I have had ice cream cakes in the past and love them. I found this one had a bit of an odd flavor to it. Wasn't my favorite. My husband also thought so. It was however quick and easy and a lot of ice cream for the price. I probably wouldn't buy it again for us but if I had a bunch of kids over it would be good.

February 20, 2016

What an easy, fun, delicious way to enjoy ice cream adult style. I have tried Vanilla Truffle, Caramel Chocolate Pecan and Chocolate Symphony and always get compliments when we have guests. I have not been able to try the Winter Cocoa yet but am definitely excited to taste the latest flavor. If you haven't tried it yet........what are you waiting for? :)

July 19, 2015

I bought Slice cream yesterday, I got the vanilla truffle kind. It's really good, there's white chocolate pieces on top and real vanilla in the ice cream. I would definitely buy this again!

June 08, 2015

Love, love, love ,this slice cream from chapman's, easy to serve just slice it and eat

1.5/5

April 06, 2015

Purchased the Vanilla Truffle Slice Cream and it was indeed pretty as the picture, but the taste was absolutely disgusting...dreadful stuff! It was so artificially creamy that it was nauseating and it left a horrible aftertaste in your mouth, literally for hours. The little white chocolate pieces sprinkled on top of the slice were so waxy that you thought you were eating a candle. And oddly enough, the slice was never really ice-cream-cold (as you would expect), but somehow managed to hold shape. Save your pesos!

January 03, 2015

My husband and I saw the commercial and thought we would like to try
the Chapman's slice Ice Cream. We bought the Vanilla Truffle and I have to say
I was disappointed. I thought it tasted gross! Which is strange for me because
I have a sweet tooth and love anything with sugar in it. I set my dish aside after
the first bite and noticed that after about 30 minutes my slice of Ice Cream had
not melted or lost its shape. That in itself, leads me to believe that it
is not real Ice Cream. I personally would never buy this product again or recommend
it to anyone.

June 23, 2014

This is going to be the new birthday ice cream, no more plain stuff when you can be this fancy! The look is awesome and the taste is great. Try the slice cream, it's so neat!