Chapman's Tiramisu Gelato
Good

Chapman's Tiramisu Gelato Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 25, 2016

I love Tirmamisu! When I saw that Chapman's had it as a flavour of theirs, I was so intrigued to try it out! I never tried authentic Gelato before so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like. To me, this had the texture of regular ice cream but nonetheless, wow! I LOVE the flavour. The espresso flavour was a satisfying sensation to my tastebuds. Me and my mum had a secret obsession with this, we wish we bought more. It has a pretty good sale price, the texture is creamy and flavourful. Although, I had some difficulty finding the Gelato line in stores, I found that not every grocery store had these but it wasn't too difficult to get my hands on. I will definitely buy more of this and other flavours in the future when they are on sale! Here's a random tip for anyone: sprinkling a dash of ground coffee kicks up the coffee flavour up a notch for those who love caffeine.

June 13, 2016

I don't like tiramisu as a dessert so when my husband brought this home I didn't think I would like it. Boy was a wrong. It is so delicious! Not overly sweet and has such great flavour. It isn't to expensive either.

June 13, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this dessert! A classic combination of chocolate, espresso and mascarpone cheese all swirled together. The first bite hits you with the coffee flavour (I wasn't sure if I liked it at this point...the coffee taste was quite strong)...but then the other flavours take over. The sweet chocolate, the rich mascarpone...it is seriously Heaven in a bowl!
At 130 calories and 4.5g of fat per 1/2 cup, it's a treat to have once in awhile...but still 25% lower in fat than other Chapman's brand ice creams.

This will be THE flavour of the summer for me!