ChapStick Mixstix Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 811 in Lip Balm

March 29, 2016

I got very lucky, my local Dollar store had these, I bought all of them I saw :) 12 of them!! My favorite flavor is banana and with having a dual stick and 2 flavors it is amazing! My kids have them in their back packs for this price. I like the fact that it is not glossy, so men can wear them and not feel like they are wearing lip gloss. I really love them.

March 21, 2016

I really like this product. I am always on the hunt for new lip balms to try, especially different flavours. I love that this has two sides as I get bored with smells pretty quick sometimes. I don't find the banana side to be very banana-scented though. It's still a nice smell but I don't think i'd call it banana (which kinda sucks as the banana was the main reason I bought it). It makes my lips super soft. I really like it. I also bought the apple caramel but haven't opened it yet. I know the apple side is really good though as i've bought apple Chap Stick before.

February 08, 2016

This is a good product. After about a month though the one side wouldn't work anymore...not sure why. Would recommend. Love the choices of two flavors.

February 05, 2016

What a fun idea, the kids love these!!!
    Great flavours and colours

February 05, 2016

I love this stuff!!! So much so, that I've already run out of it! It feels good and smells really great too! My lips feel so soft after each use.

October 05, 2015

I got the green apple carmel let me tell you best smell in the world makes me drool yummy

October 05, 2015

I like this product. It has all the benefits of ChapStick and it's nice to have two flavour choices in one stick. They smell great.

July 15, 2015

What a great idea this product it! It works well and I'd recommend to anyone!

July 15, 2015

Love this product. I keep it at my desk at work and use it all the time. Totally recommend this product.

June 12, 2015

It's nice having two lip balms in one. Two refreshing flavours to choose from depending on your mood. Keeps your lips smooth and moisturized. A great ideas to have two in flavours in one lip balm.