Cherry strudel

Cherry strudel Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 156 in Baked Goods

November 12, 2016

I try to buy a tray of these every time I go to Walmart. The container is large and for 5 buck you get a lot of these tasty little strudels. The cherry filling is very good, the pastry is light and moist. I hope they will make some with blueberry and peach someday.

October 04, 2016

Love these. They taste so fresh and flaky. The sugar crystals on top are an extra treat. These have the freshly baked taste even though they are packaged.

October 04, 2016

You can't hide cherry strudel from me! Love the flaky pastry and the real cherry flavour. I buy from SaveOn Foods once in a while when they are on sale otherwise too expensive. They are tasty. I prefer to buy strudel that has real cherry filling. Yum. Can't pass these up.

September 29, 2016

hey I know these, They are so good. The crust is amazing and buttery-flakey and its got big sugar crystals all over them and inside is the perfect cherry sauce. It is so good, so fattening, but so good. I pay about 5 bucks at food basics in my hometown and you get quite a few of them. my daughter first introduced me to these.

September 29, 2016

Has a sweet filling, but doesn't taste fresh or made from scratch, tastes like canned filling. Some parts of the strudel are soft. Needs a little bit more filling.