Good

CHI Keratin Mist Reviews

Ranked #1404 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Itis specifically developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Keratin Mist with Cationic Hydration Interlink and proteins is an advance leave in spray to provide hair with strength, protection & softness while leaving hair silky & shiny.

October 24, 2016

I've had this for a LONG time and I finally finished the bottle after 2-3 years. (Not because there was so much product, but more so because I got sick of using it) I used it for my hair after a shower or in the mornings to tame my frizz / as a refresher. I now use Bumble & Bumble Invisible Primer - it's a lot more expensive, but smells and works so much better.

Pros:
- easy to use (just spray)
- lightweight
- doesn't look greasy or gross in your hair
- strengthens hair

Cons:
- didn't seem to make my hair look nice
- not a fan of the smell

Overall, it did what it was advertised to do. But if I'm going to use one product in my hair, I rather have something multipurpose that can also make my hair look good

July 06, 2015

I use this mist before I blow dry and straighten my hair.
My hair is stronger and the ends less dry

July 06, 2015

I have been using this for at least 10 yrs. I use it after I blow dry my hair and just before I hit iron my hair. It protects my hair from the heat and I find it reduces fly aways. Leaves my hair so soft to, just like I left the salon!

March 31, 2014

I use this product every time after I shower and absolutely love it! Keeps my hair soft silky and shiny even after the first time you use it, you can feel the difference.

August 28, 2011

I love this stuff! Chi Keratin Mist is a strengthening treatment and I cannot say enough great things about this product. I use it on my hair when it is damp and I plan on styling my hair with heat products, this is when I most notice the results of the mist. After styling with a blow dryer, straightener, or curling iron I can tell that this product has made my hair shinier and look healthier. After getting a hair cut and using CHI Keratin Mist I notice that I do not get split ends as fast as I used to. I have never been disappointed with anything I have purchased from the CHI line and I will be repurchasing this keratin mist as well as trying out more products from this line.

April 11, 2009

I straiten my hair everyday and i always use CHI Keratin Mist and makes my hair more silky. It is prette expensive but my opinion is it's woth every penny great product!

February 10, 2009

I was struggling a lot with the battle between my hair and hot irons. This product rejuvenated my hair and leaves it lustrious and silky. I use it even when i dont use an iron on my hair. Love it! A must have!

Product details:

CHI Keratin Mist is a leave-in strengthening teatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink proteins. Specifically developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Keratin Mist is an advanced leave-in spray designed to provide hair with strength, protection and softness, while leaving hair silky and shiny with incredible manageability.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products