Chi Silk Infusion Reviews

Ranked #601 out of 2161 in Hair Care

CHI Transformation System Silk Infusion helps strengthen your hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build-up. Alcohol free, enriched with pure silk and wheat and soy proteins.

August 11, 2016

This serum is a little pricey. The scent reminds me of mens cologne, but it's not repulsive. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. It doesn't make my hair look greasy nor does it weigh my hair down. I use this product in conjunction with a flat iron as a heat protectant.

July 20, 2016

Love it! Ideally I would prefer to find it on sale, because it is pretty pricey, but that being said it lasts a long time! Great for hydrating and protecting ends, I've tried a lot of other stuff but nothing quite compares.

June 16, 2016

Chi Silk Infusion runs a little on the expensive side so I at first purchased a travel size just in case it wasn't something I would like. Turns out I do like this product, a lot, and have since purchased the full size bottle. You will not need a lot of the product to get achieve shine, a little goes alone way!!! It has a beautiful smell that sticks to your hair after hot tools, rather then have a "burnt product" smell.
I find this serum to leave my hair so soft and shiny all day long! I mostly use this product on wet hair (roots to end) but i have tried it multiple times on dry hair without an issue(super thick hair); if your hair is fine you may not have as great results with the dry application as I did.

June 16, 2016

I love this product! I use it everyday. When my hair is wet, i run some through my hair with my fingers so that it comes out easily. Prevents a lot of breakage.

February 11, 2016

This is an expensive product so I always buy the travel size, but it's well worth it. It helps my color treated hair and smells amazing. One of the products I buy repeatedly.

February 11, 2016

I love love love this serum. It is extremely pricey for me. But i am enjoying the product!
Helps tame my curls
I only uee it on my wet hair as i do think it looks greasy when put on dry hair hair.

December 14, 2015

I cannot live without CHI Silk infusion. I love the smell, it's paraben free, and most of all, it leave my hair shine and smooth!

April 23, 2015

Love this product. Makes my hair shiny and smooth after use. I use it prior to my straightening iron and my hair coms out gorgeous. Wish it was cheaper for the amount that's paid for or if it came in a bigger bottle can buy in bulk.

April 20, 2015

For me personally it made my hair greasy and fall flat. I have curly hair that I flat iron daily and with this product I had to wash my hair the same evening.

January 15, 2015

Hairspray that leaves your hair soft no matter how much you use it doesn't go hard. Leaves your hair shiny and healthy looking while lasting 24 hours. Smells better too