• Children's MOTRIN Oral Suspension
  • Children's MOTRIN Oral Suspension

Children's MOTRIN Oral Suspension Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 80 in Pain Relief

February 09, 2016

We rely on Motrin in our house. It lasts longer than Tylenol, tastes good to my kid, and works well. The dosage is easy to understand and it's readily available.

February 09, 2016

Motrin is my best choice for all my kids ,they like the taste of it , something i use in teething ,it really works like a magic

February 09, 2016

My grandchildren stay over quit often and I purchased some 8 hr. Children's Motrin for those times when they have a fever. Excellent results with this. I found that their fever would come down within 20 minutes and they were quick to get back to playing. I find myself recommending it to others who say their children have fevers and they are having a hard time getting it down. It's great because they don't become sleepy and it helps them to feel better quickly. It lasts the whole 8 hours too. Great product!!! :)

May 07, 2015

Children's Motrin is an amazing product that delivers great results. Our 6 year old grandson had a little bug the other week and was running a fever. Turns out, it was an ear infection again. Our daughter gave him this til she could get him to the doctor. It brought his fever down and helped him rest.

March 31, 2015

Great fever and pain relief for children. Works fast. Suitable for children ages 2-11 24-95lbs. One we have has berry flavor so no struggle getting kiddo to take the medicine. So far we have used this one after vaccines to ease her pain.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk