Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges, Cherry
Good

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges, Cherry Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 475 in Remedies

December 02, 2015

Throat. Spray is so good to have on hand it soothes a sore throat giving you instant relief and lasts for a long time.

October 02, 2015

I hate soars throats and head colds but who does not. My husband brought me home these Chloraseptic Berry Cherry sore throat lozenges and I thought ok I will try anything about now. The taste was not too bad. You could taste the zinc (which is good for soar throats) but there was also a vicks, buckleys mentholiptis kind a taste which helped with the stuffy nose. They have a liquid center which is quite strong. They worked reasonably well until you take a drink which seemed to wash it all away.

May 23, 2015

Even though the taste numbs your tongue as well as your throat, it's my go to product. I can always rely on it to help me get through a sore throat.

March 16, 2013

I was sent some coupons worth $3 off of Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges and as soon as my throat started to hurt I picked up the cherry flavour. Since I had such a good coupon I only ended up paying 37 cents for a box of 18 lozenges. I hadn’t tried this brand before and wasn’t sure what to expect. They’re available in Cherry, Honey Lemon with real honey, citrus and green tea with honey. The web says they are #1 Pharmacist recommended for temporarily relieve occasional minor irritation, pain sore mouth and sore throats. They have benzocaine which temporarily relieves these symptoms. The liquid centers also sooths the pain and cools nasal passages. I was very imprested with how well Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges work. By the time half of the lozenge had melted away my sore throat was feeling better and by the time it was all gone I had no pain left at all. This also lasted for a few hours witch really surprised me. Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges are the best lozenges I have ever tried for a sore throat and will definitely be buying more the next time my throat begins to act up.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products