Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 1250 in Perfume

February 06, 2016

It is a quite a beautiful sweet scent. It smells like candy.
    I find it a bit too strong. It gives me a headache when I wear it.
    I ended up giving my bottle away.

February 06, 2016

Lovely, sultry and deliciously rich scent! I love it so much! I have been wearing it for the last 15 years and I will never get tired of it! The vanilla and sandalwood smells are fantastic!

August 24, 2015

I used to wear this when I was younger. It is quite strong and gives me a headache now but I have smelled it in others and really liked it.

July 22, 2015

I always get compliments when wearing this perfume. It's very sensual and sweet scent, how ever, I can only use it in winter. I find it to heavy for summer months.

July 06, 2015

This perfume doesn't smell the best....way too strong for me...I like perfume that is soft and thay doesn't stay in the room once you have left.

May 02, 2015

This is some strong smelling stuff...last a long time.

April 21, 2015

I have been wearing this perfume for almost 10 years now. It seems beautiful and I receive compliments every time I wear ! It is a bit on the expensive side and the scent doesn't last all day, but I love it none the less.

April 21, 2015

I wore this wonderful perfume one day at work and my supervisor and his friend kept standing right by me so they could smell my perfume. Hypnotic Poison has this sultry, smoky vanilla aroma that is so intoxicating that it draws people in.