Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris

Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 208 in Toner

January 07, 2016

I was using the neostrata toner for years and I was looking to change it up.
The shoppers beauty adviser suggested this one to me.

I found this toner felt great on the skin. It had a more pleasant smell than my neostrata toner.
But, it didn't really improve my t-zone.

Overall, I enjoyed but it didn't give me substantially better results than the other brand.
It was more expensive too. I would use it again when I feel like splurging.

January 07, 2016

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Bought this from Sephora a week ago - the Sephora consultant recommended it for my pores and for controlling the oily / dry areas on my face.
I have been using the toner religiously morning and at night and I have noticed a humongous difference in my skin.
So glad I found this one - definitely a keeper!

January 05, 2015

well after going through simple products , neutrogena and even clinique products, i have finally found a line of products that wrok for me, are they abit pricey ? YES ! But the pertinent question here is, is it effective, the answer is HELL YEAH! especially for me who lives in canada with the crazy winters, the acne is gone and my spot are non-existent, i have never gotten this products as gifts, i spend my own money to purchase it cos it is definitely worth it.

If you want to find out whether it would work for you, go to any macy's or the bay whichever is around you and ask to a facial test and sample.

I hope this helps

March 21, 2014

I bought this toner when Clarins was having its bonus time at The Bay. What I like about it is that the Iris makes it smell amazing!! It is also very effective in cleaning away any oil or extra makeup left over after washing. It is also very non-drying so won't cause any flakiness on your skin.

The packaging is great too because the lid is very secure so you don't have to worry about it leaking. The product also dispenses easily since it just a small hole at the top, which prevents any leakage and wasting of product.

Updated On: March 21, 2014

The best benefit of this toner is that it's alcohol free!