Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

May 15, 2016

This cleanser isn't very effective. Me skin didn't feel any cleaner then if I through cold water on my face. It didn't prevent any acne either. I'd stick to cold water before buying this.

May 04, 2016

My fiance actually recommended this product to me and I am so glad he did! We both have acne prone and sensitive skin (his much worse than mine) and are in our 20s. This worked great for both of us! The scent is refreshing and can be used morning and/or night. This does a great job removing my makeup as well! I love how it cleans powerfully but doesn't dry out our skin or make us break out! Definitely a must try drugstore face wash if you have oily, acne prone, or sensitive skin!

April 27, 2015

This product really works! It leaves your face clean and smooth, doesn't dry it out , gets rid of pimples and smells great! What else could you want!?

March 19, 2015

I love this product. All of them smell amazing. The make your skin very smooth and silky

September 11, 2014

This is amaing listerllybut sometimes my face feels dry afterwards

August 09, 2014

Dried out my face and caused me to break out. Left my face with residue also it was really hard to rinse off my face had to scrub and it left red marks that I had to cover up with more makeup than usual. No longer part of my morning routine. Maybe for less sensitive skin?