Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 390 in Makeup

February 26, 2016

This product is the only eye make up remover that does its job! I have tried so many others creams and liquids that just doesn't remove all the make up.

December 11, 2015

I think this is great! It doesn't leave an oily texture and can take off even he toughest makeup with ease. The price point isn't too bad at around $10 considering it last quite a long time.

October 31, 2015

Works great on waterproof mascara and I love that it doesn't leave an oily feeling afterwards so it doesn't burn or itches .

October 27, 2015

This eye makeup remover is a great oil free option. It removes eye makeup wit ease and leaves the skin soft. I do think although it doesn't feel oily you can feel the product on your skin even after removing it. A great option and much better then the oil based products.

September 29, 2012

This stuff is amazing!

I use it to remove waterproof mascara and concealer at the end of the day and it always does the trick (Maybelline One-by-One Waterproof mascara and NYX's Concealer in a Jar for reference). It's a dual-phase formula, so I just shake it up, soak some into a cotton pad, let it rest on my eyelashes for about 10 seconds, and the mascara just slides right off.

I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them, so that's a huge plus. I don't let it come too close to the lashline though, so sometimes when I wake up, I'll be able to see some eyeliner that has smudged while I've been sleeping (though this might just be because I don't use it correctly).

One caveat would be that it does leave a greasy residue after you've removed your makeup, due to it being a dual-phase formula. It comes off easily with my regular face wash though, so it's a not a huge deal. The bottle lasts a long time too (but this might also be because I don't wear makeup on a daily basis).

All in all, I think I would repurchase this product - it definitely does what it claims! :)

April 11, 2012

I've tried multiple eye makeup removers but I've always gone back to using the Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover. I'm already on my 4th bottle and I will continue to repurchase this product.

For something that was very inexpensive, retailing for around $6, I wasn't really expecting it to work that effectively but I was proven wrong. Firstly, this product removes every type of makeup, including waterproof makeup. The hardest to remove for me are usually waterproof gel/cream/liquid eyeliner and waterproof fibre mascaras but this makeup remover gets the job done. I soak a cotton pad, leave it on my eye for a few seconds to dissolve the makeup, then wipe. I've never had to rub vigorously to remove my makeup with this product.

It's oil-free although it contains two different solutions (similar to the Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover) so you have to shake the bottle to mix the two. Because it's oil-free it doesn't leave on oily film on your eye and doesn't make your vision blurry. I have sensitive eyes and I found that this product was gentle enough to not irritate my eyes.

There are just several minor complaints I have with this product. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a pump so you have to avoid re-soaking the same cotton pad to make sure the product doesn't get contaminated. Also, only certain stores carry this product in my area so you might have difficulty finding this product. I was able to find it at Walmart but rarely ever see it at my Shopper's Drug Mart.