Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent FOR SENSITIVE SKIN Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

January 29, 2016

A decent toner. Not as effective as some but it is gentle on sensitive skin.

June 08, 2015

I used clean and clean of my face and neck every day. It makes my sick feel fresh and clean.

April 07, 2015

Though the bottle doesn't look big, it actually lasts for a long time because you need so little of it. However, it really dried out my skin and left it feeling tight.

November 28, 2014

I found this toner too harsh on my skin. It has a pleasant scent but it leaves my skin dry and tight. I found that this has made me break out even more and caused an imbalance to my skin..causing my skin to over produce oil to protect it. I won't be repurchasing this!

November 28, 2014

I have been using this product for over 4/5 years now, it's the best product for astringent I have EVER used, it's by far my favorite (there's other types by clean&clear;I have tried), this is the one of sensitive skin! (my skin dries out really bad in the winter, and the other types I was using wasn't helping!! they're better for summer!), but I have to admit I am quite hooked, I always have a little bit in a bottle in my purse in case I'm not home to use it, I rely on it major!, so my hats off to clean&clear;, you have a FABULOUS product!

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows