Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #907 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This light, oil-free moisturizer contains tiny light reflectors to leave your skin looking naturally brighter and a refreshing citrus fragrance that awakens your senses. The SPF 15 formula also helps protect your skin from harmful UV rays. For soft, instantly brighter skin, use this moisturizer every day. For more information, please visit https://www.cleanandclear.com.

January 10, 2016

I didn't Care for this ,it really irritated my skin and left it red and blotchy and has a very greasy feel to it,I found it hard to blend in completely

August 09, 2012

Its not like I hate this product, its just I dont especially love it. I feel like it has a weird, sightly grimey texture to it. And although it is an okay moisteriser, after about an hour, my face feels like I hadnt moisterized it yet. I will use up the whole bottle, but it definitly wont be a repurchase for me.

July 26, 2011

This moisturizer is pretty decent. It really is moisturizing and smells pretty good. I don't know if it necessarily makes my skin "brighter" as it claims to do. I've heard people say it has glitter in it and that makes the lotion feel weird. You do feel sort of a weird texture at first but it blends right into my skin. It doesn't bother me since the lotion makes my skin softer in the end which is what I'm going for! And I haven't noticed any crazy glitter or sparkles. The price is pretty good for a moisturizer, definitely affordable and a reasonable price for what you get. The bottle also lasts quite awhile! I also like that it's oil free - oil is the last thing I need on my face.

Would I buy again? Probably. My normal moisturizer is Aveeno Positively Radiant which I like just a little bit more for the texture. However, this one feels more lightweight so it just depends on the day for me!

June 10, 2011

I originally borrowed this moisturizer from my roommate when I ran out and immediately fell in love. After the first time I used it my skin felt so much softer. Not to mention, I have fair skin so I'm always worried about sun damage, in the summer yes but even the little sun we see in the winter causes damage, so I was glad this moisturizer has SPF 15.

April 28, 2011

I found the glow moisturizer to be a lot more greasy then the regular blemish moisturizer. I also found that instead of leaving you looking "glowing" you look shiny and oily instead.

August 14, 2009

I really dislike this product. It made my face feel, heavy, oily, and greasy. It was like i a had a layer of filmy goop laying on my skin! This product claims to have "tiny light reflectors to leave your skin looking naturally brighter", which to me felt anything but natural! The so-called "light reflectors" were more like gold flecs that you would find in a more makeup like product/cosmetic. Dont get me wrong i LOVE glitter but when its paired with a greasy moisturizer, its just plain tacky! This product was a waste of time and money, and i will NOT be purchasing it again!

1.5/5

August 13, 2009

I really didn't like this product. I tried this product when I found it on sale and decided to give it a try, big mistake for my sensitive skin. One I tried it I found the smell was overwhelming, it felt tacky, burned my face when I first applied it, and left little sparkles all over my face. To make matters worse it dried my skin out worse and left it very red. I didn't like anything about this product.

February 25, 2009

Fairly good quality for the price paid, I just wish it lasted longer!

September 28, 2008

well the price is great, but i had a allergic reaction to this stuff so safe to say i do not reccomend it!!

November 30, 2007

This product is great! I use it everyday. It's not greasy, but it does moisturize, which is good for my combination skin. For drier skin on my face, sometimes I use this with aveeno.
It has a pleasant smell, and gives me a real glow. I love the dispenser and rate that 11/10! The lotion can be hard to apply sometimes and can sting. I like the fact it has sunscreen, it protects my skin well.