Clean Sweet Layer Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #1092 out of 1216 in Perfume

CLEAN Sweet Layer combines fragrance notes of sweet orange grapefruit lime neroli and rose to add a sweet feminine layer to the scent while maintaining the CLEAN essence. Original Eau de Parfum and Sweet Layer when worn together combine to create one of the most unique fragrance combinations. CLEAN Sweet Layer on it's own is easy to wear fresh and sweet. (2.14 oz)

August 21, 2010

This fragrance had been so hyped in the media, but really, who wants to pay good money for a not so great scent? I was so disappointed when I sprayed it on. A strong, artificial scent of orange hit me. It totally reminds me of my Fantastik Orange Scent toilet cleaner. Unfortunately, this product has excellent staying power. It lasted for over 6 hours before it died a well deserved death. Too bad Clean's Fresh Laundry (which I also bought and LOVE!) doesn't have the same tenacity. All in all, the scent does not smell clean (unless you are talking about how a clean toilet bowl should smell), and it's a total waste of money.

August 17, 2010

BEST scent ... compliments and stopped all the time to ask what I am wearing. Makes you feel so good!

September 04, 2009

My absolute favourite perfume! At least for the summer months. The name says it all-it has the cleanest scent, you have to smell it for yourself. So yummy :)

Updated On: August 17, 2010

I just got Clean's Shampoo Fresh Hair Fragrance from Winner's and it is everything I expected. It is just like the perfume, but it sprays into your hair so well and doesn't weigh it down or leave any residue. It lasts for hours too. If you love Clean you will love this for your hair.