Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #607 out of 937 in Shampoo

February 21, 2014

I found this stuff at DOLLAR TREE!!!!!! I was pretty excited especially since Walmart sells it for over $6.00 a bottle that is insane!!!!! So price wise if you can find it at the dollar store I say its totally worth it but there would be no way I am willing to spend over 6.00 for it. I was really really impressed with this shampoo it works to a thick creamy lather and my hair doesn't even feel like I really need to use conditioner after not to mention that it smells amazing! My hair feels sleek and smooth when dry and still smells great. This it deffinatly a product I would recommend.

February 03, 2014

I love this shampoo it makes your hair super soft. I wish it wasn't quite so expensive though.

September 25, 2013

I am a penny pincher any time i can!! Who dont like to save money? I had a coupon for 3$off and this was on sale for 3.29$! So i thought why not? I tried the shampoo and the conditioner and wow.... I have never had something work so well! I loved the smell first off. I loved how soft and smooth my hair was after i dried it i will be buying this as my regular product form now on!!

September 11, 2013

MY ALL-TIME FAVE!!! Being in my early 40's, I've tried a lot of different shampoos/conditioners in my time. Clear shampoo makes my hair feel fabulous-like I just came from getting it professionally done. It's pretty much the same price if not less than the others and in my opinion does a way better job. For beautiful looking and feeling hair,- CLEAR is the only way to go!!!

May 15, 2013

This is a good shampoo which also smells really good. The only down point however, I found I had to shampoo my hair every 2 days as I felt it was getting oily more fast, whereas I used to shampoo my hair only twice a week.

July 02, 2012

This shampoo, for which I had high hopes, is no good. The product leaves too much residue on my hair, my hair hangs limp and has no shine. I gae it time and there is no change, Not worth it at all!

June 30, 2012

This product will give you stronger hair in about a week. It will reduce excess oil produced by the scalp allowing free growth and nourished strands. It works to strengthen even the weakest hair types that are fragile or damage prone. It is recommended to follow up with the Strong Lengths Conditioner for the ultimate in strengthening results. This product is full of vitamins like B5, C and E for health and shine. Natural oils like sunflower, soy and aloe offer natural, nourishing, and enriching properties without adding synthetic moisturizers. This product is in my powder room, love it !!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products