Clearasil Ultra Acne & Marks Wash and Mask Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clearasil Ultra® Acne Marks Wash and Mask is dermatologist tested and helps reduce the appearance of acne marks. It is scientifically formulated to be used as a wash or mask and is designed to work on your skin from the start of a pimple.

July 31, 2013

This new formula Clearasil is nowhere as good as the old formula. It does not leave you with a squeaky clean feeling and does't suds up and you use more to get a good lather on your face, neck, hair. It costs more too.

July 30, 2013

I got this product because I was going to use it as a mask. It smells good, but doesn't do anything for my skin. Bad product, do not recommend.

June 21, 2013

This product dried me out but I used a moisturizer so I wasn't mad about that I was mad that this product increased my acne it might not do this for everybody but it did break me out so I think you should give it a shot because other people do recommened it and see your reaction to it.

June 19, 2012

This dried out my skin so much! Plus it is really hard to wash off completely, overall I don't think this product is worth it.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!