Cliff Bars Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

August 03, 2016

Absolute fave is the chocolate macadamia....delicious and perfect with a cup of coffee. I love the softness of these bars as well. can't wait to try some new flavours....

June 02, 2016

Not as good of a taste as I had expected, however I've only tried the chocolate chip and white chocolate macadmia nuts ones so far and I had pretty high expectations. Cheap compared to protein bars and great pre or post workout! (Since they are quite high in carbs and calories)
Usually have one with me throughout my day at work and it helps to get me through :)
Just bought a box of cool mint chocolate ones; hoping that they'll be better than the ones I've had so far but looking forward to it!

February 10, 2016

I pick up the mixed box from Costco.
The cliff bars are a great snack when you are off to the gym right after work and don't have time for dinner.
They are pretty filling so they will hold me over until I can get home and cook.
Good variety, although my boyfriend only likes the chocolate chip ones so I never get those haha.

February 10, 2016

I like how you can buy Clif bars in a bulk box, along with the singles. I try the singles to see if I like the flavor, then buy them by the box. Nice variety. Good pick-me-up. Toss into any bag or purse, desk etc. My teens love them too.

July 14, 2015

I love these energy bars. They are filling and perfect to take with you anywhere and they are so delish!

July 14, 2015

Like these bars for a quick snack on the go when a lil power is needed!
Lots of flavors to chose from!

July 14, 2015

They're a tasty way to get protein, mostly because of the sugar in them but in a pinch they work. Added bonus, they are a treat with extra protein in them, so I find them a nice cheat.

May 06, 2015

There are other post-workout treats I usually want to grab - something fruit-based and not so high in sugar and carbs (seriously - there is so much sugar in a Cliff bar!!) but once in awhile these will go on sale and I will pick up a cool chocolate mint or coconut chocolate. They are great as a snack on the go or replenishment after a hard workout. In moderation. The bonus is that they use a lot of organic ingredients, and don't advertise it but they look to be GF.

May 06, 2015

The Mint Chocolate Chip and Cocunut Chocolate are the best flavours!! Organic and not all that bad for you. Taste is amzing and they are pretty filling. Only downfall is they can be a bit pricey - cost more then a chocolate bar! but worth it when you want a treat.

April 27, 2015

These bars are very very high in carbs & sugar. I would say these are really only good for people who are runners or involved in high impact sports / exercise where you are burning high calories.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag