Cliff Bars Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 288 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

March 06, 2017

Lorsque j'ai faim entre les repas et que je suis en déplacement, souvent il m'arrive d'en acheter au IGA et j'aime beaucoup. C'est un peu cher, mais c'est très nutritif et ça remplis bien !

March 02, 2017

Great when you just need fuel to keep you going. Tastiness depends on flavour but great for road trips, hikes or just hungry when you're in the office.

February 28, 2017

I LOVE THESE!!! I play roller derby and I find these bars something great to eat at the half time to get me back in the game. I also have used these as a breakfast supplement before hitting the gym and have found they keep me full and energized throughout the workout.

February 24, 2017

Clif bars are pretty tasty on the go snacks/meal replacements. They are pretty hearty and keep you full for quite a while and are fairly tasty. It is easy to distinguish key notes of flavour amongst the different bars, though they all share a base flavour that resembles oats/rice crisps/sugar. Overall, they're a decent buy, especially considering the cost. My favourite is the seasonal Spiced Pumpkin Pie. Of the regular flavours, I like the White Chocolate Macadamia.

February 06, 2017

Both myself and my fiance really like these. Great little snacks for busy on the go people, many different flavors and they are actually pretty delicious. I do find them run a little expensive, but still buy them regardless because we enjoy how energized we feel after just a little bar.

February 05, 2017

Great tasting bars that are decently healthy. They're a great snack and great to grab on the go too! My whole family enjoys these bars. You can get a whole box for a reasonable price that doesn't involve breaking the bank ;)

January 19, 2017

Cliff bars are pricey but really tasty. I enjoy all of them with the exception of the mint. I find the flavor slightly overpowering and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. These are great for a quick snack and keep you feeling full for a couple of hours afterwards. You can often find them on sale for $1/each which is awesome!

January 19, 2017

Cliff bars are delicious. Great little snack with a lot of tasty flavours. The peanut butter ones and the white chocolate macadamia nut ones are my favourite. You can get them on sale a lot as well.

January 09, 2017

I was STARVING one day at school and bought this at a vending machine (3.50 was pretty expensive for the little thing). I got the mint chocolate one. But wow! This is the best tasting bar of its type, and a little goes a long way. I went from starving to content right away because it's actually more filling than expected, but not in a gross groggy kind of way. REALLY love this and will buy more in the future (if only it was cheaper!)

January 06, 2017

I LOVE Clif bars. They are healthy, taste so very good, have plenty of protein, and are easy to carry around. That being said, however, they are quite overpriced and although I would like to buy these more often, I cannot afford to do that.