Cliff Bars Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 252 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 19, 2017

Cliff bars are pricey but really tasty. I enjoy all of them with the exception of the mint. I find the flavor slightly overpowering and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. These are great for a quick snack and keep you feeling full for a couple of hours afterwards. You can often find them on sale for $1/each which is awesome!

January 19, 2017

Cliff bars are delicious. Great little snack with a lot of tasty flavours. The peanut butter ones and the white chocolate macadamia nut ones are my favourite. You can get them on sale a lot as well.

January 09, 2017

I was STARVING one day at school and bought this at a vending machine (3.50 was pretty expensive for the little thing). I got the mint chocolate one. But wow! This is the best tasting bar of its type, and a little goes a long way. I went from starving to content right away because it's actually more filling than expected, but not in a gross groggy kind of way. REALLY love this and will buy more in the future (if only it was cheaper!)

January 06, 2017

I LOVE Clif bars. They are healthy, taste so very good, have plenty of protein, and are easy to carry around. That being said, however, they are quite overpriced and although I would like to buy these more often, I cannot afford to do that.

January 06, 2017

I couldn't believe how tasty these delicious bars were! And, to boot, they are loaded with LOTS of vitamins and minerals. Great for hikes, "can't eat right away" times and especially in the winter-time after a full "snow-shovelling/sliding workout" accompanied by some yummy hot chocolate!

December 13, 2016

Absolutly LOVE cliff bars post work-out. They are fantastically delish and give me my much needed protein. My kids also love them as a snack. They taste like chocolate/candy bars, but they are good for you. Win-win.

August 03, 2016

Absolute fave is the chocolate macadamia....delicious and perfect with a cup of coffee. I love the softness of these bars as well. can't wait to try some new flavours....

June 02, 2016

Not as good of a taste as I had expected, however I've only tried the chocolate chip and white chocolate macadmia nuts ones so far and I had pretty high expectations. Cheap compared to protein bars and great pre or post workout! (Since they are quite high in carbs and calories)
    Usually have one with me throughout my day at work and it helps to get me through :)
    Just bought a box of cool mint chocolate ones; hoping that they'll be better than the ones I've had so far but looking forward to it!

February 10, 2016

I pick up the mixed box from Costco.
    The cliff bars are a great snack when you are off to the gym right after work and don't have time for dinner.
    They are pretty filling so they will hold me over until I can get home and cook.
    Good variety, although my boyfriend only likes the chocolate chip ones so I never get those haha.

February 10, 2016

I like how you can buy Clif bars in a bulk box, along with the singles. I try the singles to see if I like the flavor, then buy them by the box. Nice variety. Good pick-me-up. Toss into any bag or purse, desk etc. My teens love them too.