Cliff Bars Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 266 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 06, 2017

Both myself and my fiance really like these. Great little snacks for busy on the go people, many different flavors and they are actually pretty delicious. I do find them run a little expensive, but still buy them regardless because we enjoy how energized we feel after just a little bar.

February 05, 2017

Great tasting bars that are decently healthy. They're a great snack and great to grab on the go too! My whole family enjoys these bars. You can get a whole box for a reasonable price that doesn't involve breaking the bank ;)

January 19, 2017

Cliff bars are pricey but really tasty. I enjoy all of them with the exception of the mint. I find the flavor slightly overpowering and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. These are great for a quick snack and keep you feeling full for a couple of hours afterwards. You can often find them on sale for $1/each which is awesome!

January 19, 2017

Cliff bars are delicious. Great little snack with a lot of tasty flavours. The peanut butter ones and the white chocolate macadamia nut ones are my favourite. You can get them on sale a lot as well.

January 09, 2017

I was STARVING one day at school and bought this at a vending machine (3.50 was pretty expensive for the little thing). I got the mint chocolate one. But wow! This is the best tasting bar of its type, and a little goes a long way. I went from starving to content right away because it's actually more filling than expected, but not in a gross groggy kind of way. REALLY love this and will buy more in the future (if only it was cheaper!)

January 06, 2017

I LOVE Clif bars. They are healthy, taste so very good, have plenty of protein, and are easy to carry around. That being said, however, they are quite overpriced and although I would like to buy these more often, I cannot afford to do that.

January 06, 2017

I couldn't believe how tasty these delicious bars were! And, to boot, they are loaded with LOTS of vitamins and minerals. Great for hikes, "can't eat right away" times and especially in the winter-time after a full "snow-shovelling/sliding workout" accompanied by some yummy hot chocolate!

December 13, 2016

Absolutly LOVE cliff bars post work-out. They are fantastically delish and give me my much needed protein. My kids also love them as a snack. They taste like chocolate/candy bars, but they are good for you. Win-win.

August 03, 2016

Absolute fave is the chocolate macadamia....delicious and perfect with a cup of coffee. I love the softness of these bars as well. can't wait to try some new flavours....

June 02, 2016

Not as good of a taste as I had expected, however I've only tried the chocolate chip and white chocolate macadmia nuts ones so far and I had pretty high expectations. Cheap compared to protein bars and great pre or post workout! (Since they are quite high in carbs and calories)
    Usually have one with me throughout my day at work and it helps to get me through :)
    Just bought a box of cool mint chocolate ones; hoping that they'll be better than the ones I've had so far but looking forward to it!