cliff organic trail mix bar

cliff organic trail mix bar Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 174 in Gluten-free

February 27, 2016

Love all the variety of nuts and seeds in this bar. Lots of great flavours. Great to pack when your on a hike to curb the hunger or as a snack at work.

February 01, 2016

I ate half a bar and a juice before my Barre workout and I'm good to go for 90 minutes. Not hungry and no cramps.

January 29, 2016

I tried this bar since I had a coupon. It was pretty good. If you like nuts you would like this. Great healthy option. However, I find them a bit pricey.

January 24, 2016

the first time that I gotten this bar I had received a coupon for a free one in the mail I got this bar and it tasted great and also makes a healthy snack

January 18, 2016

I had a coupon for this so decided to try. I had the coconut, almond, peanut. Very tasty and also gluten free. Lots of flavour in this bar which is a bonus. Something nice to have on hand. Can be kept in a purse or a pocket when on he go!

September 22, 2015

These gluten free bars are nutritious, delicious with a low sugar content. They come in a variety of flavours. My favourite being-the dark chocolate cherry almond. I usually have one before hitting the gym.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml