Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Clinique's 3 step system is developed by dermatologists for dry to very dry skin! Clinique will help you moisturize your way to a clear, soft, smooth, radiant complexion!
The three products for your regimen includes:
1. Liquid Facial Soap
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Use in that above order, for brighter smooth skin with the Clarifying lotion, and a softened, smooth improvement of skin with the Moisturizing Lotion.
Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

November 21, 2016

Well I love this stuff a lot and use it quite a bit. And I have no complaints about it. The packaging is also really nice. Very very affordable too. I highly recommend this product

November 08, 2016

I received a trial sample size of Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System in a cute floral make up bag. I waited until I was travelling and then sampled the products. They really gave a nice feel to my oily, aged skin. I like the fragrance, which was very minimal and the application was so easy. I felt clean but not parched afterwards.

November 08, 2016

Huge Clinique fan!!! I love this 3 step skin care system. When I can't afford the bundle, I do opt for just the moisturizer- I love how it feels on my skin!

November 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque clinique pour les produits pour la peau ainsi que pour leur magnifique parfum. Le trio est pratique et à bon prix. Bon rapport qualité prix.

November 03, 2016

this is something that I love to indulge in. I like the 3 pack system, the face wash is amazing and controls oil without being too harsh, It is fragrance free, the clarifying lotion seems more like a toner to me and the moisturizing gel really feels nice on skin and not greasy, however it still moisturizes your skin. If this is something you can afford and you have dry or combination skin, i cannot stress enough how greatly this product will transform your skin.

October 26, 2016

The Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System is definitely a little steep when it comes to the price, but knowing you're purchasing your products from a brand with a great reputation is worth it. I can rely on this system to never irritate my skin and make me feel fresh and clean. It's an easy skincare routine to follow and it doesn't take much time. I would recommend this system for people who don't like to do a lot of trying things out because you just answer a few questions about your skin type and concerns and they choose the system that is best suited for you.

September 28, 2016

I absolutely love this system. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my skin, and I tell everyone it's because I use these products. It's definitely something you have to keep up, because I notice a huge difference if I skip a day or two. The one thing I will say is if you tend to have oily skin, use the moisturizing GEL not the LOTION. The gel is great for hydrating your skin without leaving behind any added greasy feeling.

September 17, 2016

In Love with Clinique's 3 step system! I had really bad dry skin and eczema on just about my entire face last year. I started using this system and it cleared up within a month! any time I wear makeup (foundation/concealer) I make sure to use it 2 times the next day and my skin is magically hydrated again. The facial cleanser does not break out my skin and is very hydrating (I never use to be able to wash my face due to my dry skin) the lotion helps get rid of and keep away breakouts! and the moisturizer is very moisturizing without being greasy on the skin. I use two pumps and my face soaks it right up!

September 16, 2016

I have been using the Clinique 3-step skin care twice a day for about 12 years now and I still keep buying it. My face rarely gets blemishes and I love how clean my face feels after using the toner. This routine has really helped me stay on top of washing my face to keep it at it's best. I also have sensitive skin and I find it works very well to me with no irritation at all. The products are a little pricey but I find you rarely need to buy more than one at any one time. I usually run out of the moisturizer first (especially in the winter), then the soap and then after a long while the toner. I always enjoy the small goodies that come around with the product every once in a while such as a free lipstick or mascara. I have had no issues with Clinique and I will continue to use it!

September 08, 2016

Je jure que par ces nouveaux produits! Ma peau est mixte a tendance grasse et les produits sont tellement adaptés pour tous! Une odeur légère, par contre un peu couteux mais, c'est un investissement tellement intelligent!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil