Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

Clinique's 3 step system is developed by dermatologists for dry to very dry skin! Clinique will help you moisturize your way to a clear, soft, smooth, radiant complexion!
The three products for your regimen includes:
1. Liquid Facial Soap
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Use in that above order, for brighter smooth skin with the Clarifying lotion, and a softened, smooth improvement of skin with the Moisturizing Lotion.
Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

February 05, 2017

I bought Clinque about 4 years ago when I needed a new hydrating skin care line. I was approached in The Bay too buy the 3-step skin care system. I figured since is was super expensive that it must be a great quality product. Well I was wrong. I put the used it faithfully for 2 weeks and I noticed every time I used it it would dry out my skin completly!! It did the opposite on what it said it would do and that was too "hydrate". Im not sure if the added alcohol in this formula was drying out my skin but there was not moisturizing too my skin. I also noticed that I would start too break out overtime I used it which was very unusual for me as I don't get much breakouts anymore. I do like that the packing is very nice and well thought out. I just wish they added more moisturizing agents in this and omit the alcohol.

January 26, 2017

Very refreshing. The products have a nice scent. Break outs happened less often as my acne refused from the toner. The cream isn't to heavy and no scented.

January 22, 2017

I have never owned this set, but my best friend growing up always had it and each time I slept over, I would use the three steps/products. I really liked them, I just couldn't afford them. It looks like the price has gone down, or Im just older now and it doesn't seem too high

January 15, 2017

Malheureusement, ça n'a pas marché avec moi. Le premier mois ça c'est bien passé mais après cela ma peau a fait un 180 degrés. Avec le savon, j'avais des sensations de tiraillements. La lotion, ma peau ne supportait plus l'alcool et l'hydratant s'était bof. J'aurais voulu continuer avec Clinique.

January 11, 2017

I love the Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System. I used this and it is good products even If find the cream too rich for my oily face skin. you have remotely oily skin (even combo skin), It is better to use the GEL lotion vs. the CREAM lotion. It goes on silky smooth and doesn't make your face greasy.

January 09, 2017

I so love this product. It suits my skin type and effective too. The price was just right too. One thing I love this product too was that it always on promo. I mean if you buy $35 above you will get a free gift with different variety of the same brand.

January 09, 2017

I really wanted to like this product. I was really upset after using this product for years and instead of seeing benefits, my skin was dried out even after using the toner and moisturizer. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol content but my skin (which is very oily) completely dried out after every use. Even after the moisturizer, my skin felt like it was being stretched.

Great concept, horrible product. For me, anyway.

January 06, 2017

I have been using this system since my 20's I find it easy to follow and very hydrating for combination skin. It is great value and they always offer bonus with purchases

January 05, 2017

I don't mind this product. It feels good on the skin. It does tend to dry me out though, I have combination oily-dry skin.

I do appreciate the packaging size and economical value. It is a good "bang for your buck"

December 08, 2016

I love the Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System. I have been using this for almost 10 years and I have nothing but good things to say about it. If you have remotely oily skin (even combo skin), I would recommend using the GEL lotion vs. the CREAM lotion. It goes on silky smooth and doesn't make you face greasy.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish