Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1025 in Facial Cleansers

Clinique's 3 step system is developed by dermatologists for dry to very dry skin! Clinique will help you moisturize your way to a clear, soft, smooth, radiant complexion!
The three products for your regimen includes:
1. Liquid Facial Soap
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Use in that above order, for brighter smooth skin with the Clarifying lotion, and a softened, smooth improvement of skin with the Moisturizing Lotion.
Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

March 26, 2017

This was recommended by a friend so I tried it for a full month. I was disappointed as I saw no benefit in using for my skin. I personally found the Clinique system no different that the cheaper products you buy at the drug store/ department store. Over priced and under performed. I would not purchase again.

March 20, 2017

Been using Clinique for years and will continue to do so. Works great for my combination skin. Non irritating, leaves no redness to my face which is a problem I have with a lot of facial cleansers. Moisturizing lotion doesn't leave your face feeling oily or greasy.

March 13, 2017

I've been using the 3-step skin care system for many years. I trust Clinique and its ingredients. The set leaves my sensitive skin clean, soft, moisturized, with minimum redness.

March 10, 2017

Although I have switched to more natural products since my time using the three step system, there is no denying that it works! I originally started as Dry-Normal Combination but later transitioned to Dry as my skin became much more sensitive (hence the even more drastic switch to organic and natural lines later on). My skin made the transition back to flawless with the help of the three step system and for that, it will always have a special place in my heart! The cleanser is very gentle and the toner does not cause redness in my cheeks. Dramatically Different Lotion is also a super lightweight and effective moisturizer that doesn't sit on top of my skin and can be used several times throughout the day for an instant refreshing feeling. Recommend this system to anyone else facing epidermally tough times :p

March 02, 2017

this product sucks, it is a pretty penny about 90$ cad for the whole 3 pieces even though you get 3 months worth of product it made me break out horribly & was making my face super oily. Ive heard good things about the 3 step so i decided to try it & it definitely sucked for me and made my skin worse, I DONT RECOMMEND FOR SENSITIVE SKIN !!!

February 25, 2017

I have tried to find other products that work better than this clinique 3 step system. I can't. This system leaves skin feeling like an instant recharge. Lovely products for sensitive skin, doesn't leave a rash or itchiness. Love it!

February 05, 2017

I bought Clinque about 4 years ago when I needed a new hydrating skin care line. I was approached in The Bay too buy the 3-step skin care system. I figured since is was super expensive that it must be a great quality product. Well I was wrong. I put the used it faithfully for 2 weeks and I noticed every time I used it it would dry out my skin completly!! It did the opposite on what it said it would do and that was too "hydrate". Im not sure if the added alcohol in this formula was drying out my skin but there was not moisturizing too my skin. I also noticed that I would start too break out overtime I used it which was very unusual for me as I don't get much breakouts anymore. I do like that the packing is very nice and well thought out. I just wish they added more moisturizing agents in this and omit the alcohol.

January 26, 2017

Very refreshing. The products have a nice scent. Break outs happened less often as my acne refused from the toner. The cream isn't to heavy and no scented.

January 22, 2017

I have never owned this set, but my best friend growing up always had it and each time I slept over, I would use the three steps/products. I really liked them, I just couldn't afford them. It looks like the price has gone down, or Im just older now and it doesn't seem too high

January 15, 2017

Malheureusement, ça n'a pas marché avec moi. Le premier mois ça c'est bien passé mais après cela ma peau a fait un 180 degrés. Avec le savon, j'avais des sensations de tiraillements. La lotion, ma peau ne supportait plus l'alcool et l'hydratant s'était bof. J'aurais voulu continuer avec Clinique.