Clinique acne solution clinical clearing gel Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

September 24, 2016

When I breakout, my breakouts are stubborn, and I've purchased and tried so many clearing products in a desperate attempt to clear up my face. When I decided to splurge and buy a more higher-end clearing gel, I was very wary of how well it would work. A few days later this product was put to the test when I broke out on my forehead and chin, two days before picture day. I needed this product to work! I did my normal skincare routine that evening, and applied this clearing gel onto my breakouts, and then went to bed. The next morning, my breakouts were a bit less red and noticeable. I covered them up with some concealer and hoped for the best. The night before photo day, I did the same thing as the previous day, applying the gel to my breakouts after my normal skincare routine. I woke up the day of photo day, and my breakouts were pretty much all gone! There was a bit of redness, but that happens all the time when my breakouts go away, nothing that a tiny bit of concealer can't fix! I was so astounded that the clearing gel worked as good as it did, since nothing had performed that well for my breakouts in forever! Months later, I am still using the same bottle and there's quite a significant amount of product left! You don't have to use a lot for it to be effective, so the tiny bottle lasts you a long time! The amount of money you pay for something that works this good is 100% worth it!

July 13, 2016

I absolutely love this product. It's literally a zit zapper! I use it on stubborn pimples and in the morning they're basically gone! I'd reccomend this to anyone. For acne all the time and the occasional spot. It's great.

May 11, 2016

I could say that this product is really good to prevent the pimple to grow bigger, however, I experienced a case of extreme dryness in the area where the product was apply, dryness and redness. I am not sure if it is the product that is too strong or simply that my skin is too sensitive.After a few day of using the clearing gel, I had to stop and see my doctor.

February 22, 2016

Great product and you only need a small amount to use it. It works for all ages and it is way better than others in the market. I have been using this product for years!

February 07, 2016

I use this because I tend to break out often and this does help, but definitely not well' at least for me.

January 11, 2016

At the age of 50 I still get the occasional break out. I reach for this product at that time and it clears up my skin. So glad I found this product.

September 23, 2015

I use the gel at night on all of my blemishes, as well as in the morning under my makeup. I find it acts like a barrier to prevent my makeup from getting into the blemish which slows down the healing process. It's a little pricey for such a small bottle, but you don't need a lot at one time so it lasts for quite awhile! Would definitely recommend!