Clinique Age Defense BB Cream

Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 15, 2016

I love this product. Covers redness and doesn't cause acne. It's a medium coverage. It is the only BB cream from a western country. I would recommend this to anyoen

June 23, 2013

I started with a little sample and ended up buying the full size. It goes on really smooth and blends well. I have normal to combination skin . I really love the semi matte finish. It is not very thick meanwhile providing decent coverage. The only complaint I have with this product is it tends to get oily around my T zone area after few hours of wearing. I am Asian with darker yellow under tone, so sometimes it seems ashy on my skin under certain lighting . I have never used Asian brand BB cream therefor can't really compare . Other than the price , I think it is a decent product.

June 01, 2012

I Like the tinted moisture surge much more. This appeared pastier and did not cover much. I did set it with powder, still ended up greasy by the end of my workday. Bottom line- try a sample before you buy. It was not what I expected.