Clinique Age Defense BB Cream

Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 190 in BB Creams

September 15, 2016

I love this product. Covers redness and doesn't cause acne. It's a medium coverage. It is the only BB cream from a western country. I would recommend this to anyoen

June 23, 2013

I started with a little sample and ended up buying the full size. It goes on really smooth and blends well. I have normal to combination skin . I really love the semi matte finish. It is not very thick meanwhile providing decent coverage. The only complaint I have with this product is it tends to get oily around my T zone area after few hours of wearing. I am Asian with darker yellow under tone, so sometimes it seems ashy on my skin under certain lighting . I have never used Asian brand BB cream therefor can't really compare . Other than the price , I think it is a decent product.

June 01, 2012

I Like the tinted moisture surge much more. This appeared pastier and did not cover much. I did set it with powder, still ended up greasy by the end of my workday. Bottom line- try a sample before you buy. It was not what I expected.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

mascara Maybelline

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores