Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Clinique All About Eyes Serum

All Skin Types. De-puffing eye massage, roll-on applicator. Fights dark circles and puffiness. Brightens and cools instantly leaving eye area refreshing. Hydrates and works as a mini massage. May use with other eye tr

February 28, 2016

Great for having on hand for use during a flight. Keeps moisture around the eye and has a fantastic applicator. Gets rid of that tight, dry feeling.

October 15, 2015

I've owned this product for over a year and I'm not even done half the container. This works within 10 min of me applying it to under my eyes.

April 20, 2015

I received this product first as a Gift with Purchase and I loved it so much I bought it. I use it at night and in the morning and it helps the bags under my eyes so much.

November 21, 2014

I have used this eye serum since it first came out and love it! The convenient roller ball style doesn't tug the skin near my eyes and I don't have to use my fingers to rub it in like other eye creams. It's light and absorbs fast but helps keep the skin moisturized and really helps with my dark circles! The best is the feeling of it going on - a nice cool refreshing eye massage!

November 21, 2014

I like other clinique eye creams but with this one I don't notice any improvement and it actually tends to sting!

August 04, 2014

Very cooling and soothing when I apply this. It is very convenient to use. However, I don't notice any difference. I will stick to my All About Eyes eye cream.

February 09, 2011

I have always wanting to buy a product that could minimize my dark circle and puffiness of my eyes and I have came across this product that the sale associate recommended me to use. On the first day of trying it I did not see the product works at all but I continue to use it. I have used this product for a month now and now I can really see the product works. My eyes are not that puffy and my dark circle are way lighter.

April 09, 2010

Ecellent price for an excellent product- I am usually against caffeine as treatment, but this one works wonders!