Clinique All About Eyes Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clinique All About Eyes--/1OZ Design House: Clinique

October 20, 2016

Very nice, light cream for the delicate area around the eyes. Absorbs fairly quickly. Lovely texture. ~$40 but you can buy it at Shoppers and use your optimum points if you have a lot! They also have a heavier version for winter time or if you have more serious eye cream needs.

October 14, 2016

I used to use this eye cream and I loved it. The cream was very velvety and went on very creamy and absorbed right into your skin. I would keep it in the fridge, so when you put it on it felt very refreshing. The only reason I changed to other eye products was I thought my under eye area needed a product for wrinkles and bags a stronger eye cream?

October 14, 2016

I really like the consistency of this eye cream, it feels like the perfect mix between a gel and a lotion and is very cooling. I didn't notice any different with reducing under eye darkness but I think it did a great job with hydrating the area. Unfortunately I just don't think I can justify the price for how much you get...

September 16, 2016

It is silky on the eyes when applied, not oily at all. It keeps my eye area moisturized and depuffs it so I don't have to wake up with puffy eyes in the morning.

September 02, 2015

My bridal makeup artist recommended I begin using an under eye cream separate from regular moisturizers as they are specific for the thin and sensitive under eye skin.
I searched for a trusted and reasonably priced under eye cream and decided to purchase the Clinique line to pair with my night moisturizer.
I purchased the 30ml bottle, using only a pea sized amount on my ring fingers and gently dabbing under my eyes before bed. I am amazed as to how long this bottle is and will last me as I only need to use a small amount each application.

June 11, 2015

This is a nice moisturizing eye cream to use if you don't have any wrinkle or dark circle concerns as all it really does is moisturize. It helps your concealer glide on and not cake up so it works well under makeup. If you are young and are looking for a nice eye cream to try this is a good choice.

March 27, 2014

The skin around my eyes are usually very very dry, I tried alot of different eye cream but didn't seem to work, but after trying the Clinique All About Eyes, very happy with the result, will stick to this one for a long time until my skin change which means that I need to switch to a new cream.

August 17, 2013

This is really nice gel-like eye cream. My skin around the eyes is not very dry, so this moisturizes enough. It also works perfectly under make up.

1.5/5

November 08, 2011

This one is a waste of money, in my opinion. It made my eyes water so bad through out the day, that I had to wash it off. I did not find any decrease in fine lines, or dark circles, puffy eyes. The moisterizer felt nice, but to much hassle for a product that does not do, what it claims.

May 09, 2011

This product is not worth it when you compare the benefits to the cost. It did not reduce eye circles or fine lines or puffiness. Overall it was a waste of money. All it did was moisturize which I could have gotten at a much lower price.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation