Clinique Even Better Foundation Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 595 in Foundation

July 07, 2016

I love this foundation because my skin looks better after 6 months!

It is light and easy to apply.

In summer, I have to use two shades to match my skin tone but it is worth the cost. In winter, I use #01(Alabaster).

June 21, 2016

This is my go to foundation! I love this product. It goes on so easily. It does cover but not too much I like that it is light and fells good even for summer. Right now it is just too hot for a heavy foundation.

April 26, 2016

I loved this foundation so much. It goes on so nice and makes my skin look flawless! I had never tried it before and have tried many other ones but this is the best i have ever used.

March 21, 2016

I instantly fell in love with the Clinique even better foundation. I was very pleased with its full coverage, how smooth it goes on and lasts all day long. Will definitely be purchasing again.

March 10, 2016

Best foundation ever. It blends in perfectly to my skin, it isn't too heavy and it helps conceal redness and an uneven skin tone at the same time. It feels fresh and stays on all day but is still easy to remove.

February 11, 2016

I find this product to go a long way for the amount that I use, stays on for quite a while. I have pretty sensitive skin so I love this line. I just wish it were a bit cheaper as I have to use two shades to match my skin tone.

August 03, 2015

Love this foundation. Love that it has some SPF. It has medium coverage. Doesn't break me out and my skin looks better after using it. It is a bit pricey, but it matches my skin tone so I find that worth the extra price.

June 16, 2015

I love this product. I have combination skin and I had read good reviews for it so I thought I would see what it is all about. I am used to spending about $10-$15 on foundation, but with an upcoming wedding and all these events taking place beforehand I wanted to make sure my skin looked great. I thought the $33 for this was a bit steep but I did notice it was one of the lesser expensive foundations when I looked at similar products.
It have great coverage and blends really well. I will most likely purchase again, depending on how long the bottle lasts me. It does seem like a small bottle but the clinique rep assured me it would last a few months. So far I am very pleased with my purchase

June 09, 2015

I love this makeup. The coverage is great, it's non irritating to my sensitive skin and I love that it has anti-aging and SPF built right it. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way.

May 27, 2015

I've been using this foundation for years. Great for combination skin that's dry in winter and oily in summer. Blends well so it's not obvious I'm wearing makeup. A little pricey but a great deal when they have promos at the bay or Sears and you get a free bag full of makeup along with it!