C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine
Good

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

April 28, 2015

This stuff is surprisingly moisturizing for a lip shine and it doens't feel sticky at all

December 23, 2011

I just bought this lip gloss today, and boy, do I luh-ve it! Like everything BBW, it smells heavenly. I got mine in golden peach. (Think the sent of peach rings, then make it better and put it right beneath your nose. That's what this smells like). It's a clear gloss that looks very natural and brings out the color that is already in my lips. It isn't sticky at all. I can't comment on how long it lasts (so sorry, I'll update if I can!) because an hour after I put it on, I ate. It lasted well during that hour though! The packaging is super cute. The tube is a pale, creamsicle orange with a black cap. The perfect mix of cuteness and class. I got it on sale for three dollars, but it's usually 7.50. I would definitely try to get it on sale. I'm not sure that it's worth it otherwise. The gloss feels super moisturizing as well, definitely a plus during the winter months, though I wouldn't skip the chapstick. But what I love most about it is the values behind it. It isn't tested on animals, and it's 92% organic. What's not to love about that?