COACH Sutton Signature Wristlet

COACH Sutton Signature Wristlet Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 22 in Clutches & Pouches

The Coach New Sutton Signature Wristlet is great to hold a camera, cell phone, iPod or any other MP3 players and can double as a makeup bag/pouch or as a cool wristlet. visit www.coach.com for more information.

December 07, 2016

This is obviously a bit expensive, but I received mine as a gift! I love it-- It matches my tan coloured purse, and I basically use it as a wallet. If I need to run into a store quickly, I grab this instead of my entire purse! I have had it for a few years now, so the strap is wearing down a bit..

November 25, 2011

I recieved mine as a gift and I really do love it. It is super stong and can hold up to a lot. My 2 year old daughter loves it and loves to play with it. SInce it is so small I thought that it would rip since I have so much crap in it. I have had it for about 8 months and so far nothing has gone wrong with it. I probably wouldn't go out and spend the money myself on a coach product as they are quite expensive. And I have 2 small children who love to wreck things. But they are of wonderful quality and will withstand a lot of abuse.

June 22, 2011

I am not really a huge fan of Coach products, I don't usually like to buy things that have brand logos sprawled across them, but I received this wristlet as a gift, tat being said, I have doubts about whether I would spend the 50 or more dollars on a small clutch.

Most of my friends and almost every single person on the streets these days seems to have a coach wristlet and for the most part I get why. I like the shape and conveinence of the wristlet, they are great for going out because you can put in all the essentials- money, cards, ID, phone, gum!

The quality of the wristlets and coach clutches are very good too and they can take a lot of beatings so to speak. What I don't love is the actual look of them, they just aren't for me, but I would definitely recommend checking out the coach store or website for alternatives. Some of the new designs for fall are super adorable and despite myself, I was pretty into their Poppy Collection.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical