Coffee crisp bar Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 04, 2016

Probably the best choice going for chocolate-y energy boost. I love how they come in bite sized pouches now especially, great for on the go snacking, I am constantly in need of a quick energy jump, and this candy bar has always been top notch.

It's been a treat go to for many moons.

March 01, 2016

As a coffee lover, I absolutely love this chocolate bar. This provides a perfect balance of a light coffee flavor with delicious chocolate!!! It also makes for a delightful snack.

February 29, 2016

These have been my favourite chocolate bar with a light and flakey wafer, coffee flavour and chocolate coating. The little snack sized ones are a perfect treat.

February 10, 2016

I never liked the taste of coffee when I was younger so when I ended up with these bars at Halloween I always gave them away. Now I'm one of those adults who doesn't function well without coffee and these chocolate bars have grown on me. Definitely not my first choice though.

February 10, 2016

This is my favorite chocolate bar! From childhood to now, it still tastes as amazing. Furthermore, you cannot go wrong with the price. It's a good treat when you need one!

January 25, 2016

I had one of these just lately and I hated it,the taste of the wafer and filling was terrible ,I threw the rest in the garbage,probably the worst chocolate bar ever made ,yuck