Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 14, 2016

Do not like this tooth paste at all... It doesn't foam at the mouth like I like my toothpaste to do. It feels like I'm just smearing something around my mouth and it doesn't "whiten" my teeth any.

November 01, 2016

I got loads of this toothpaste on sale at my local grocery store and boy it was worth it. I used it with its matching optic white mouthwash and definitely saw results within a week. The results are not like the whitening strips or the professional dentist whitening where you can see a drastic change, it's more of subtle coffee/tea stains that it removes (which was my issue). Way better than paying $60 for whitening strips!

October 26, 2016

I like the tooth paste. It gets the job done. The taste is kind of strong for my liking and I can never seem to rinse it out quick enough. I don't see any improvement when it comes to my teeth whitening.

September 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product and noticed that my teeth are whiter after the first to use. I have been using it for a while and had to buy a replacement at one point and noticed a big difference. This is definitely one of my regular buys now.

September 20, 2016

Love this toothpaste. I find it works well to get rid of tarter, leave your breath fresh and help whiten your teeth all in one product. The price is right and when used daily, I find it does work to keep my teeth white.

September 17, 2016

My teeth were whiter after one brush! I try using it more than twice a day! Great price as well for the brand. I recommend this with coconut oil pulling.

September 15, 2016

Le goût est tellement désagréable en bouche. Sa me lève le coeur à chaque utilisation. Pas cher ,mais je suis pas prête à me passer du goût.mon amoureux à lui aussi pas aimé le goût de cette pâte.

September 13, 2016

Great taste, I feel like it does whiten and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. My go to toothpaste now, and while it isn't the cheapest, it does what I want it to!

September 08, 2016

The family uses this product. It is very effective and works well on your teeth and whitening. The kids will use this product and the taste is good. The price is decent as a family product to use. I would recommend this product.

August 30, 2016

It is quite the toothpaste. I like it quite a lot. It made my teeth whiter within two weeks like visibly whiter. It is quite effective for it's price.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches