Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 136 in Toothpastes

January 17, 2017

I really enjoyed using this toothpaste! It is with the money! I found the taste to be okay, and there was no aftetaste like with some other whitening toothpastes. I thought it really cleaned my teeth well; and makes it whiter after using it for some period of time

January 12, 2017

I think this toothpaste is probably better at keeping your teeth white than it is getting your teeth white. Of course Colgate recommends their entire system of products to achieve the best results---toothpaste, mouthwash, toothbrush, whitening pen---but I got more impact using Crest 3D by itself. I didn't mind the taste of this product, and felt it got my teeth clean; but whitening not so much.

December 19, 2016

Inlovedvthe taste of this tooth paste and it also made my teeth feel so smooth. Noticed that my breath stayed fresh feeling for a long time also. My teeth seemed to be brighter after a few uses

December 10, 2016

I really enjoyed using this toothpaste! I found the taste to not be super overbearing, and there was no grittiness like with some other whitening toothpastes. I thought it really cleaned my teeth well; perfect amount of everything.

November 14, 2016

Do not like this tooth paste at all... It doesn't foam at the mouth like I like my toothpaste to do. It feels like I'm just smearing something around my mouth and it doesn't "whiten" my teeth any.

November 01, 2016

I got loads of this toothpaste on sale at my local grocery store and boy it was worth it. I used it with its matching optic white mouthwash and definitely saw results within a week. The results are not like the whitening strips or the professional dentist whitening where you can see a drastic change, it's more of subtle coffee/tea stains that it removes (which was my issue). Way better than paying $60 for whitening strips!

October 26, 2016

I like the tooth paste. It gets the job done. The taste is kind of strong for my liking and I can never seem to rinse it out quick enough. I don't see any improvement when it comes to my teeth whitening.

September 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product and noticed that my teeth are whiter after the first to use. I have been using it for a while and had to buy a replacement at one point and noticed a big difference. This is definitely one of my regular buys now.

September 20, 2016

Love this toothpaste. I find it works well to get rid of tarter, leave your breath fresh and help whiten your teeth all in one product. The price is right and when used daily, I find it does work to keep my teeth white.

September 17, 2016

My teeth were whiter after one brush! I try using it more than twice a day! Great price as well for the brand. I recommend this with coconut oil pulling.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay