Colgate Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpase Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 191 in Oral Care

September 29, 2016

Enfin un produit pour les dents qui prend soin de mes sensibilités aux niveau de la gencive. J'adore et j'adopte. Depuis que j'emploi ce produit, je ne ressens presque plus de douleur.
    Un peu plus cher que les autres pâtes à dents, mais vaut la peine.
    #colgate #chickadvisor

September 08, 2016

With a great taste, excellent results and an overall clean feeling, this is definitely my "go to" toothpaste. My dentist said she notices a big improvement in my teeth over the last year!

March 16, 2016

Undoubtedly will run to the supermarket to get again. Was pretty hyped to try but not enough of a significant improvent for the wow factor, really has a wicked taste to it, dont let you kid accidently try it they will know it!

February 16, 2016

Toothpaste is toothpaste to me, right now this is what I'm using. I'm finding lately that the added fluoride in toothpaste is to much when combined with the fluoride in our water. Perhaps a less fluoride toothpaste would be better?

January 14, 2016

l love the mint taste, the price is pretty convenient. Colgate has always been reliable.

September 27, 2015

I find that this toothpaste is at best average and doesn't make my teeth feel clean at all. Its okay in a pinch but I wouldn't use it on a regular basis.

January 05, 2015

This is the only toothpaste I will purchase for y family, it is recommended by our family dentist.

November 30, 2014

I really like this product. I use it everyday and I feel as though it keeps me mouth clean and fresh for hours. Like any toothpaste, the "freshness" wears off and requires you to brush your teeth numerous times to maintain that level of "clean".

August 12, 2014

I think it's great! It has a great taste also, not like other brands!

July 22, 2014

Thought id try it but it doesn't beat crest