Colgate Sensitive Original Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Colgate Sensitive soothes the nerve ends and gradually builds a protective shield providing relief from sudden shocks of pain caused by sensitive teeth. It provides long term sensitivity protection with regular use, proven protection against cavitites and reduces plaque with brushing.

March 10, 2015

My teeth dont have as many feelings when I use this, great product and not creepily gritty.

August 12, 2014

I used the toothpaste, it did help relieve sensitivity however I found that every time I used it , the toothpaste left a thick coating in my teach that definitely made them feel unclean.

July 17, 2014

Tastes very good and comes out of thetube smoothly

February 17, 2014

Amazing stuff! After trying different products and still suffering with extremely sensitive teeth, this is the one! Will not use another brand!!

October 04, 2013

I tried this product in a sample size tube I received from my dentist. I have been using Sensodyne for a long time and it just was not working anywhere near as well as I needed it to. After using the Colgate sample up, my tooth sensitivity was reasonably under control for me, and I immediately went out and bought a new tube. Although expensive, it does last a long time, the flavour is mild, it is not abrasive, and it definitely works. If you suffer from excessive tooth sensitivity I highly recommend this, you will not be disappointed.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear