Colgate Sensitive Original Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 140 in Toothpastes

Colgate Sensitive soothes the nerve ends and gradually builds a protective shield providing relief from sudden shocks of pain caused by sensitive teeth. It provides long term sensitivity protection with regular use, proven protection against cavitites and reduces plaque with brushing.

January 09, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth from years of grinding them, so i picked up Colgate's sensitive toothbrush and gel kit. While I found the gel to help keep my teeth from reacting to every little hot/cold/sweet item that I eat which was very helpful, I found that maybe the toothbrush was a little too soft. It was nice not have my teeth bleed from brushing each day but I also feel like my teeth are not as clean after brushing each day now so if a little blood must bleed in order to clean my teeth properly, I guess I will take it over the softer brush

March 10, 2015

My teeth dont have as many feelings when I use this, great product and not creepily gritty.

August 12, 2014

I used the toothpaste, it did help relieve sensitivity however I found that every time I used it , the toothpaste left a thick coating in my teach that definitely made them feel unclean.

July 17, 2014

Tastes very good and comes out of thetube smoothly

February 17, 2014

Amazing stuff! After trying different products and still suffering with extremely sensitive teeth, this is the one! Will not use another brand!!

October 04, 2013

I tried this product in a sample size tube I received from my dentist. I have been using Sensodyne for a long time and it just was not working anywhere near as well as I needed it to. After using the Colgate sample up, my tooth sensitivity was reasonably under control for me, and I immediately went out and bought a new tube. Although expensive, it does last a long time, the flavour is mild, it is not abrasive, and it definitely works. If you suffer from excessive tooth sensitivity I highly recommend this, you will not be disappointed.