Consonant Skincare Ultra Moisturizing Organic Face Cream for Dry Skin
Good

Consonant Skincare Ultra Moisturizing Organic Face Cream for Dry Skin Reviews

1 review
Ranked #471 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This non-greasy formula absorbs quickly while elevated levels of Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract ensure long lasting hydration. Grape Seed Oil is a great antioxidant that helps protect skin from future damage. The result is smoother, more radiant and hydrated skin from the very first use.

January 16, 2015

I love this moisturizer. My skin has never felt so soft.
It adds moisture without adding greasiness.

My fiance and are both big fans, it's great for men & women so you don't need to have your own moisturizer (less moisturizers you have means more space in your bathroom for MORE beauty products!). Like the other Consonant Skincare products, this moisturizer has no scent: it just strictly does its job - and does it well.

In the morning, I love mixing this cream with a couple drops of my Consonant HydrExtreme serum for extra moisture.
At night I apply my serum first, then use a little extra Moisturizer (than I would in the AM), and then I throw some of my face oil over top.

It's organic which is very important to me. I hate harsh chemicals, GMOs, and anything un natural - I'm soooo done with them.

The packaging is simple & matches my white bathroom, the pump is easy to use and measure how much product your getting.

Xo

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags