Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 84 in Skin Care

January 27, 2016

I love this stuff. Gentle on my kids skin and smells nice. Just wish it came in 60 SPF.

August 05, 2015

always my go to product for sun protection over the years, but now theres mixed reviews on sunscreen that they are causing more harm then the actual sun

July 15, 2015

My go to sunscreen. This product has provided me with adequate sun protection on many of my vacations and summer trips to the beach.

April 15, 2015

We have always gone with Coppertone its our trusted sun protection. The price is right and the product is great and works. The spray is a bit more greasy then the bottle but easier when you have a running toddler trying to go everywhere.

April 02, 2015

I've used this sunscreen on my kids when they were little because I was worried they would get a sunburn. It protects and absorbs quickly. Has a light scent that is not overpowering. My kids never got a sunburn thanks to this SPF 50 lotion.

September 28, 2012

This sunscreen provides a powerful protection, which is gentle enough for baby and great for adults with sensitive skin. I use this religiously on my kids and they have never had a sunburn ... it's so great, I always end up using this on myself. It moisturizes all day and does not irritate my skin or my children's skin. It also absorbs very well. It's just perfect.