Corona Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 159 in Beer & Cider

September 28, 2016

I don't like a lot of beers, but I love a corona! It has a light refreshing taste. Try corona mixed half and half with ginger ale. Or in a marguerita. Amazing. They are pricier, but worth it if you like a light beer

September 28, 2016

Je trouve que la corona est une bière légère d'été. Elle est très raffraichissante et douce en bouche. Je la prends avec une tranche de lime ou citron et c'est excellent.

September 19, 2016

Corona is such a grey tasting beer it's refreshing and when you add lemon or lime the taste just pops out even more , shat a great beer in the summer time .

September 19, 2016

Who can say no to a Corona! This is the go to beer for a lot of people. Nice and light and refreshing. Gotta have it ice cold and with a lime wedge! Great on a summer day/night!

August 27, 2016

I love this beer. Light and refreshing typical mexican beer. Good price too! Avalable everywhere. Always easy to drink and its nice and refreshing especially on a hot day

April 26, 2016

This is my favorite beer. Great light refreshing taste that l enjoy on its own or with a slice of lime. Hmm so tasty. This is my go to beer in the summer. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

April 08, 2016

This is a great summer beer! Perfect with lime! I like serving these when I'm hosting a summer BBQ! It is a nice light beer that most beer drinkers will enjoy. I'll continue to buy Corona for those hot summer days!

March 01, 2016

Certainly not my first choice. If there are no other light beers to choose from then I
    will have one of these. But only if there is a lime slice to go with it to add a hint
    of citrus to it.

0.5/5

March 01, 2016

OK so I tried this lately for the first time and I was not impressed what a horrible taste ,it so bitter ,I don't know how people like drinking this .I had one sip and was completely turned off.I think I will stick to wine it has a much better flavor ,the only good thing about it was it didn't cost much

February 17, 2016

SI this is a weird one because I find the taste to be a bit on the battery side, so I'm not a huge fan but my hubby loves this beer as it is his face! I asked five people and three out of five loved it! I guess it depends on your personal taste on this one.