COSRX AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

COSRX AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #85 out of 208 in Toner

November 13, 2014

Hyperpigmentation was getting me down. My regular toner (rhymes with 'Schmeutrogena More Defining Boner') wasn't helping in the least, and I always hated the fact that it contained alcohol. So after combing the internet (okay, I googled BHA toner, it took all of five seconds) I found a Korean company called Cosrx (Cos-Ricks? Cos-R-ex?) who was creating great products with great ingredients. After reading about their AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, I ordered a bottle from Ebay (approx. $16).

The product comes in a 150ml, easy-to-use, spray pump plastic bottle. It has little to no scent, it doesn't make your skin feel tight or tacky, and a little goes a very long way. I use it daily, in the evening, after washing with my Holika Holika Gonyak Soft Jelly cleanser and my Clarisonic.

After 28 days, my acne scars have faded quite dramatically. Like, we're talking double-take worthy. My skin tone has evened out and I can't stop touching my face (after washing my hands, of course).

This product has earned a permanent place on my bathroom counter.

*jumpy claps*