Costco Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 135 in Athletic Wear

January 14, 2017

Ok so Im not a skinny mini and I do have a very difficult time finding longer pants.. I came across a pile of these Costco Yoga pants for 19.99.. SOLD.. they had plus sizes also a longer 32 inch pant leg.. Hello I wa all over it. Took them home tried them on and back to the store I went. bought 4 different colors and they have held up look great and they are my go to pants for lounging for running errands and surprising enough I wore them out to dinner the other night.

Great deal love them and just might go back tomorrow and get another pair.. :)

December 18, 2016

Awesome quality and color selection. I I expecially love the burgundy and gray mix colors. I bought 3 pairs and they fit extremely well. I am just under 5 foot, 2 inches soI did have to pay to have them taken up a few inches (and I bought the shortest length available). By the time I paid for the hemming, they cost me about 40% more, if you include what I paid Stitch It. That being said, they look great and they fit, wash and wear magnificently.

December 09, 2016

Awesome pants for everyday and for working out! The quality is very good for the price! The fit is also good and very true to size. I get many compliments on the various yoga pants I have from Costco and people cannot believe I paid less than $25 for them!

December 07, 2016

LOVE these pants!!! so comfortable and affordable- unlike more expensive brands ! A good color sélection . I bought a pair as a gift and my friend love it

November 26, 2016

I love love love love these yoga pants! They are my absolute favourite! They are affordable, have different coloured bands and in the summer they have Capri yogas! I buy these over any other brand! They last forever and are super comfortable!

November 08, 2016

Go get these right now . I practically live in mine. I am going back to get another pair. They keep their shape after many washes unlike other yoga pants of this price point.

November 07, 2016

LOVE these pants!!! so comfortable and affordable- unlike more expensive brands! Therefore I dont feel guilty buying a couple of pairs for myself!!!

October 01, 2016

BEST PANTS EVER!! SERIOUSLY. i have Lululemon pants and sure they are nice, however expensive. Costco pants are amazing. they last, they are cheap, coming in different colours and fit well!! AND they sometimes go on sale. even better GO COSTCO!!

September 24, 2016

Best Yoga pants! I don't do Yoga at all! hahaha but I just love how comfy these pants are! I use them at work. I love how strong they are too! I had one pair for a year and they're still in good condition. I just bought a few more.. that's how much I like them.

September 17, 2016

These are the comfiest pants! My mom who actually does yoga in these thinks they are better than lulu. I personally like Lily's designs more- but these are a third of the price

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes