Costco Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

November 26, 2016

I love love love love these yoga pants! They are my absolute favourite! They are affordable, have different coloured bands and in the summer they have Capri yogas! I buy these over any other brand! They last forever and are super comfortable!

November 08, 2016

Go get these right now . I practically live in mine. I am going back to get another pair. They keep their shape after many washes unlike other yoga pants of this price point.

November 07, 2016

LOVE these pants!!! so comfortable and affordable- unlike more expensive brands! Therefore I dont feel guilty buying a couple of pairs for myself!!!

October 01, 2016

BEST PANTS EVER!! SERIOUSLY. i have Lululemon pants and sure they are nice, however expensive. Costco pants are amazing. they last, they are cheap, coming in different colours and fit well!! AND they sometimes go on sale. even better GO COSTCO!!

September 24, 2016

Best Yoga pants! I don't do Yoga at all! hahaha but I just love how comfy these pants are! I use them at work. I love how strong they are too! I had one pair for a year and they're still in good condition. I just bought a few more.. that's how much I like them.

September 17, 2016

These are the comfiest pants! My mom who actually does yoga in these thinks they are better than lulu. I personally like Lily's designs more- but these are a third of the price

September 16, 2016

They are true to fit, and super comfy! The price is really decent, doesn't break the bank. I bought my first pair from there about 5 years ago and they are still in great shape! no pilling either!! I would have to say I am a bit obsessed with them :)

August 15, 2016

above these yoga pants!! I got a pair of them for Christmas last year and they are so comfortable, easy to wear and are at a pretty great price from Costco, available in different colours they are great for everyday wear or for working out!!!

August 12, 2016

I have been buying these pants for years now. I love the fact that they are high wasted so I am not constantly pulling them up like other pants. You also have no problem returning with Costco. The pants are comfortable, keep there shape wash after wash, and they are a great price.

August 02, 2016

I love costco yoga pants and costco clothing in general! They're such a deal for what you get and so comfortable. I would totally buy them again and recommend them.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!