Good

coty airspun powder Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 333 in Powder

January 10, 2016

This product is amazing! this was the first loose face powder I've ever tried and now I'm not even considering other products. It gives your makeup such an amazing finish and it smells amazing, just like flowers! What I love most is that it gets rid of any unwanted shine, so if you like a matte finish this is for you! :)

August 05, 2014

I bought this powder because I heard a lot of good reviews from it. At first, I didnt really like it because I didn't see much of a difference. But once I used it with my Garnier bb cream skin perfector, it really gave a flawless result. I worse this combination during my convocation and it worked really well and made everything look so natural. This powder doesn't give off a cakey appearance, which I really like and I woudl recommend it for anyone who's on a budget and needs to set their liquid foundation.

December 29, 2012

This is my favorite setting powder. It does a great job setting my foundation and making it last. The only downside is the smell, but you get 65g of product.